ADVERTISEMENT

How to watch Marian game, alternative to BTN+?

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
BTN+ is one of the few streams the wife hasn't signed up for. We've got Peacock, and we have plain old every day Comcast cable TV. Any way to watch? I've resorted to pirate streams in the past, but BTN+ has always been a PITA. Any advice?

No alternatives, that I know of. There will be a good condensed highlight YouTube video of the game, I'm sure, fairly soon after. Usually is anyways. Its actually a great way to watch the game.

But BTN+ uses it as a membership drive, and I'm sure IU games generate a fair amount of subscribers.

BTN+ is one of the few streams the wife hasn't signed up for. We've got Peacock, and we have plain old every day Comcast cable TV. Any way to watch? I've resorted to pirate streams in the past, but BTN+ has always been a PITA. Any advice?
I had BTN+ last year just to watch the ladies play. Now their success has put them on more main stream channels.
The announcing on big+ was amazingly bad. Even for a mature students. One great thing was they did not break for commercials or halftime so you could see the cheerleaders, crowd, bench huddles, etc.

The I.U. Radio Network is broadcasting the game. I'll post the station in half an hour, pregame at 5:30 P.M.

Reactions: UncleMark
Watch this way....

Kricetophercook@yahoo.com---Username

Calebcook98---Password

Enjoy the game.

I had BTN+ last year just to watch the ladies play. Now their success has put them on more main stream channels.
The announcing on big+ was amazingly bad. Even for a mature students. One great thing was they did not break for commercials or halftime so you could see the cheerleaders, crowd, bench huddles, etc.
It’s a bad streaming service, with usually a poor connection, with student announcers. It should be free considering how much money the BTN pulls in.

It’s a bad streaming service, with usually a poor connection, with student announcers. It should be free considering how much money the BTN pulls in.
Video is great. Both games. Never had an issue, actually. Announcer---meh---they are students.

Reactions: Middawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT