ADVERTISEMENT

How much longer till foolz start admitting C-$ was right all along?

C-$

Hall of Famer
Nov 1, 2002
Carmel, Indiana
This season of Colts suck? Or next year?

Imagine having 18 in his last year, someone like Derek Carr studying, and 3-4 1st & 2nd round picks on the roster.

It was the right decision then, it's still the right decision, and it'll ALWAYS be the right decision.

It's called VALUE.

Peace, I'm out.

You do realize that the Colts issues right now are sooo much deeper than who is under center, right? I mean yeah, Luck has struggled mightily, but Manning would be struggling just as much, if not more. Hell look at his struggles in Denver so far this year.

Colts have issues no doubt, but they aren't with who's getting the ball after it's snapped.

You do realize that the Colts issues right now are sooo much deeper than who is under center, right? I mean yeah, Luck has struggled mightily, but Manning would be struggling just as much, if not more. Hell look at his struggles in Denver so far this year.

Colts have issues no doubt, but they aren't with who's getting the ball after it's snapped.

Yeah, I'm not ignoring that.

And as I said above, the Purdouche would have probably f*cked up the picks, so...

I like Pagano. Grigson sucks ass.

And I've defended Pep for too long... I mean he can't see that a screen would work beautifully on those 3rd down blitzes we saw ALL DAY??????

It's not that hard...

And if Pep doesn't call it, then 12 needs to change the play.

18 would have.

ALL. DAY. LONG.

Colts issues are pretty much solely related to a terrible offensive line. That's entirely the fault of the Purdouche.

Your idea regarding Luck vs Manning is flat retarded.

Reactions: MillerTime

Imagine having 18 in his last year, someone like Derek Carr studying, and 3-4 1st & 2nd round picks on the roster.

It was the right decision then, it's still the right decision, and it'll ALWAYS be the right decision.

It's called VALUE.

Peace, I'm out.
Why are you making me call you retarded while the 2015 NL Cy Young winner is in the middle of making some Pirates look silly on national television? Priorities, bro...

Reactions: twenty02
Why are you making me call you retarded while the 2015 NL Cy Young winner is in the middle of making some Pirates look silly on national television? Priorities, bro...

Sorry....... Spazzed out for a few minutes.

Went HARD on the Seahawks and they saved my ass after going 1-2 in the early games. The Ravens and Colts screwed me.............. Can't believe I bet on those losers after swearing I wouldn't......

Went HARD on the Seahawks and they saved my ass after going 1-2 in the early games. The Ravens and Colts screwed me.............. Can't believe I bet on those losers after swearing I wouldn't......
Effing Bears are dead to me until they guy the whole damb place. Errbody needs to go. The whole lot. As for the Colts, it's not just Grigson. Pagano needs to go too. And Pep. And they can take that POS O-line with them.

Seahawks was a good bet. I slept through most of the late game, because I knew I wouldn't last through the Cubs game without a nap.

Arrieta is starting out naaaaaaaaasty.

Reactions: hoosierdug and C-$

It's called VALUE.

Peace, I'm out.
giphy.gif

Reactions: patrick593

It's called VALUE.

Peace, I'm out.

Chris, congratulations on defending (or at least mitigating?) his decision to hire Ryan Grigson...

by proving there were individuals infinitely, albeit inexplicably, more fvcktarded that could've been allowed to make personnel decisions with a NFL roster.

Here's you cookie (an by cookie, I mean 3-pill baggie of oxy).

Chris, congratulations on defending (or at least mitigating?) his decision to hire Ryan Grigson...

by proving there were individuals infinitely, albeit inexplicably, more fvcktarded that could've been allowed to make personnel decisions with a NFL roster.

Here's you cookie (an by cookie, I mean 3-pill baggie of oxy).

^^^Here, ladies and gentlemen, is a high prince of the retards.

^^^Here, ladies and gentlemen, is a high prince of the retards.
If you can read, you'll note that he didn't agree with your position (on your knees, as always) on Manning vs Luck. HA has a long noted hatred of Grigson. That's all he said. You're welcome.

It's called VALUE.

Peace, I'm out.
Peyton isn't even doing well right now, for one. Two, he would still need an OL as well. Three, we have the same record as we did last year at this time, en route to the AFC title game past the Broncos (and Peyton).

They are playing like crap now, yes.

It's about time for a Schwarboner, isn't it?
Damn, you have the golden touch tonight.
First, you ruin Arrieta's only chance to win the Cy Young.
Then, you get Schwarber lifted for a pinch hitter.

Reactions: C-$

It's called VALUE.

Peace, I'm out.

Manning's career ends his first season back with Indy. They would've had to release at least four significant contracts to keep him, and the OLine this year isn't much worse than it was Luck's rookie year. Not sure Reggie Wayne would've been around to see it due to the contractual issue.

You're crazy if you think the problem with this team is Luck. He's not playing well, but he isn't part of the problem. This is all about the OLine.

Manning's career ends his first season back with Indy. They would've had to release at least four significant contracts to keep him, and the OLine this year isn't much worse than it was Luck's rookie year. Not sure Reggie Wayne would've been around to see it due to the contractual issue.

You're crazy if you think the problem with this team is Luck. He's not playing well, but he isn't part of the problem. This is all about the OLine.

Dumbass.... I've been the one talking about the OL for 4 years.......

You and every other Colts fan and analyst gets that. The only one that seems not to is Purdouche

This has been discussed ad nauseam for several years, and nothing changes. It's why Purdouche is so widely mocked across the nation.

Many of us have, but you've been anti-Luck as well, or at least anti-getting-rid-of-Manning. Grigson has made a lot of mistakes. That wasn't one of them.

Manning doesn't survive behind the line Luck played behind in his first year. We had that discussion in many places during Luck's rookie year. The Colts have to give up more assets to keep Manning around, including Wayne, maybe even Mathis. No way around any of that. So Manning behind that line without Wayne and one of the top pass rushers in the game, still in his prime, or Luck for 14 years. I'll take Luck 100% of the time.

The problem with being a GM, you have to bat about 75% on the major decisions to be worth more than the average fantasy football owner, and I'm not sure Grigson is doing that. He's about 50/50. He either has horrible scouts or doesn't listen to them. Grigson has done some good things, but this latest round of stories about a rift between Pagano and him has me rooting for Pagano. Then again, if Pep Hamilton calls plays like he did in the fourth quarter, especially the final drive, that will shut up a lot people. He protected Luck with chip blocks, and throughout the fourth quarter they used the middle of the field via short passes.

They don't move the pocket. Every drop back seems to be five steps without much variation. It doesn't space the pass rush out enough for their to be many running lanes. At least if it's an occasional seven step drop and lineman pushes a rusher wide, it widens the gaps Luck can escape through, or it gives him more to roll out.

Of course, right now, it appears Luck is actually hurt.

Look at the

It's called VALUE.

Peace, I'm out.
Look at the tennis player showing his football intelligence. I really can't tell if you're this dumb or if this is just a long term troll of yours. You're the Chris Polian of the OTF right now.

9f18ed0a0a9b83ce8ebaa55006eb2ed92303db43a7dfe3ffa525dda3bada1a1d.jpg

It's called VALUE.

Peace, I'm out.

Way too early to say. Manning maybe has another year in him. Guy can't even take off his cleats after a game. This Colts team and the past 2 would've got him killed.

Luck will be a pro a long time.

It's called VALUE.

Peace, I'm out.
Still forgetting about the Salary Cap implications of keeping Manning? Yeah you keep forgetting this aspect of that decision to this day.

I'll take Luck over Peyton in that regard.

QB isn't the problem, they didn't address the "O" line issues nor the "D" side issues in the off season, imho.

Thus our issues that are systemic given how long they have been going on now, decades in fact. This is why we hate the Pats, they've done much better in providing Brady with a better overall team. Least in my thinking and looking at the two teams. For whatever reasons you care to pin it on.

Peyton isn't even doing well right now, for one. Two, he would still need an OL as well. Three, we have the same record as we did last year at this time, en route to the AFC title game past the Broncos (and Peyton).

They are playing like crap now, yes.
The Colts are tied for first in their division. They just have to play better than Jacksonville, Tennessee, and Houston. The bar is set pretty low. Even at 0-3, they still would have had a chance to win the division. The OL has to improve to move beyond the division. The 5 holding calls and 2 false starts is evidence that the line is struggling. Gore was able to gain 86 yards on 14 carries and Robinson had 8 yards on 2 carries. Gore will do fine as long as he stays healthy and he isn't overused.

Still forgetting about the Salary Cap implications of keeping Manning? Yeah you keep forgetting this aspect of that decision to this day.
I believe Money is stating that, by trading the Luck pick and keeping Manning, the Colts could've upgraded the OL and picked up a QB to groom under Manning (like GB did with Fav-ruh and Rodgers), but I agree that the salary cap implications would've made that uber challenging (unless Manning agreed to play for $2 million/year, which wouldn't have happened).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT