ADVERTISEMENT

how f-ing dumb are pubes

I didn't watch this video originally on any Fox platform. I watched it on C Span's youtube channel because it just showed the speeches without any cut ins by the network. But I didn't want to just send you the whole 2 hour link, just the speech from this young man. What did you think? Was he treated wrongly? He must have if CNN had to pay him money. They never even commented on his speech by the way.
So, you are saying that anytime someone has to pay out in a settlement, that the person who is paying out did something wrong? Interesting.

I think it would be great for Biden and Trump to get drug tested. While we are at it, lets also test both families. I'm sure Jr's results will be just fine.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
"You won't be safe in Joe Biden's America."

NYTs has a piece out today showing a lot of toss up, non- partisan, occasional voters trending towards Trump in Wisconsin.... as local Dem leaders continue to screw the dog on their response to wide scale chaos in the streets.

Right, wrong or indifferent.... expect this to be the underlying Trump message for the next 2 months.

I think the overall race is back to a complete toss up.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
So, you are saying that anytime someone has to pay out in a settlement, that the person who is paying out did something wrong? Interesting.
They are guilty before the law so yes. Now we can judge whether or not the Law was just in setting that sentence as far as restitution goes. In this case CNN did wrong to that young man. By the way here is yesterday's coverage of the Republican Convention. It has been great so far. If you have watched this already then disregard.

Reactions: Lucy01
They are guilty before the law so yes. Now we can judge whether or not the Law was just in setting that sentence as far as restitution goes. In this case CNN did wrong to that young man. By the way here is yesterday's coverage of the Republican Convention. It has been great so far. If you have watched this already then disregard.
that's stupid, a lot of people pay out settlements because its cheaper than litigation , nothing to do with guilt, that kid is punk

that's stupid, a lot of people pay out settlements because its cheaper than litigation , nothing to do with guilt, that kid is punk
Let him stick to that position, since Trump has made hundreds of payouts for alleged crimes, and by that standard is guility of all of them. But I am guessing that VPM might have a sliding scale.

Reactions: Harry Hondo

Since you are so big on law an order, are you OK with the numerous Hatch Act violations that have occurred during this convention?

Since you are so big on law an order, are you OK with the numerous Hatch Act violations that have occurred during this convention?
He doesn't give a shit about last law and order, right and wrong, good and evil. He is on the wrong side of morality, ethics and history. But he just doesn't care. He has no compass.

Hundreds are already crowding together for Trump's acceptance speech, scheduled for 10:30. No masks in evidence, and no attempt at distancing whatsoever. If they don't vote early, many of these people may end up not voting at all.

Hundreds are already crowding together for Trump's acceptance speech, scheduled for 10:30. No masks in evidence, and no attempt at distancing whatsoever. If they don't vote early, many of these people may end up not voting at all.
truly is 2 different America's , and i dont see how we ever unite

Moscow Mitch and now Dana White getting their crazy on right off the bat. It's gonna be a wild ride tonight.

I'm missing Rudy. Someone will have to fill me in.

Stating facts on how NYC and other liberal run cities have devolved into anarchist paradises. (Imo, extremists from the left and right are rioting and destroying)

Applause lines are getting golf claps, and "four more years" chants aren't getting anywhere.

"I say very modestly that I have done more for the African-American community than any president since Abraham Lincoln."

The cognitive dissonance is so thick you could chew it.

Melania's dayglow dress can be seen in every shot. Looks like it's lit up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT