ADVERTISEMENT

How did the Clifton Moore meeting go?

According to his AAU coach, the meeting went well. Clifton just needs more time to make his decision.
I would say it must have went pretty well. He did not request his release again. It doesn't mean he won't but he is still thinking about coming.

His next best offers were K State and Northwestern if those are even still available. Fell off hard from there unless something new arises. I would be tempted to hold a a holly open.

If Northwestern offered then Clifton Moore is academically a good student.

His next best offers were K State and Northwestern if those are even still available. Fell off hard from there unless something new arises. I would be tempted to hold a a holly open.

I can guarantee you those won't be the only ones to offer if he reopens. His stock exploded with a good Senior year and AAU season. 6'10 with legit guard skills is tough to find. Has a ridiculous amount of potential and was playing PG a few years ago....

I can guarantee you those won't be the only ones to offer if he reopens. His stock exploded with a good Senior year and AAU season. 6'10 with legit guard skills is tough to find. Has a ridiculous amount of potential and was playing PG a few years ago....
6'10 with legit guard skills wow!

What happened during the Kyrie meeting? I never heard this story.

Clappy apparently thought he was in the driver's seat for Kyrie as he had been recruiting him for years. However, when flew out there for his in home meeting he was immediately told by Kyrie and his parents that he would be going to Duke. Thanks in large part to a strong sell from Roshown McLeod who while a Duke grad was on staff at IU.

Clappy apparently thought he was in the driver's seat for Kyrie as he had been recruiting him for years. However, when flew out there for his in home meeting he was immediately told by Kyrie and his parents that he would be going to Duke. Thanks in large part to a strong sell from Roshown McLeod who while a Duke grad was on staff at IU.
Well was he fired?

Ah I see now... Clappy found out they were wasting his time, so he decided to drop a huge Dook in their bowl on his way out as retribution.

Yeah he clogged up the toilet and they had to call a plumber out.

Pretty awkward.

So wait, I share a "skill" with Crean? Damn. I can clog up any toilet anytime. Water overflowing, and a plumber? Rookies!

If he really wanted to make a statement, he should have gone upper deck on their *sses!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT