ADVERTISEMENT

Hot Rod Wilmont

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
I use to play poker with Rod and some other players back in the day. Rod was known for calling but not putting the right amount of money in the pot. "Rod, two reds and a blue". Somehow this does not shock me at all!! Sad though, he is going to jail.

I use to play poker with Rod and some other players back in the day. Rod was known for calling but not putting the right amount of money in the pot. "Rod, two reds and a blue". Somehow this does not shock me at all!! Sad though, he is going to jail.

I played poker with Rod and a couple of his buddies once. I didnt last long because the whole apt was filled with the whacky tabacky smoke! I have never partook in smoking these substances, but got a serious contact high to where I couldnt even see the cards in my hand!
Rods a good dude, but back in the Kelvin Sampson days, he and his teammates got away with a ton of sht! Especially with a ton of drug use!

Just another witch hunt.

I played poker with Rod and a couple of his buddies once. I didnt last long because the whole apt was filled with the whacky tabacky smoke! I have never partook in smoking these substances, but got a serious contact high to where I couldnt even see the cards in my hand!
Rods a good dude, but back in the Kelvin Sampson days, he and his teammates got away with a ton of sht! Especially with a ton of drug use!
I might have been the reason for said smoke. Weed isn't a drug ;)

Reactions: jsig
Rod wasn't on the team in 2008 when Ellis, Crawford, and Dre arrived. The 2007 team seemed pretty well behaved outside of Bassett.

Teter Dorm?

Now, go say an Our Father and 5 Hail Mary’s for telling us that story.

• Love
Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Was at what had to be a career high for him at Northwestern when he bagged 8 or nine 3’s in ‘06 or ‘07. Was one of the few guys in the later-Davis years who improved a lot.

Was at what had to be a career high for him at Northwestern when he bagged 8 or nine 3’s in ‘06 or ‘07. Was one of the few guys in the later-Davis years who improved a lot.

a very poor man's dipo.

both needed full extension on their shot.

Then two games later vs Illinois in the BTT… 2 pts.

Big ups and downs.

Stealing money from kids?

He's being framed. A total witch hunt. Those kids hate America. Joe Biden's Gestapo is behind it all. The Radical Left planted evidence.

Besides, he should be immune from the crime, any way.

Sounds ridiculous don't it?

He's being framed. A total witch hunt. Those kids hate America. Joe Biden's Gestapo is behind it all. The Radical Left planted evidence.

probably a bunch of illegals just stirring up shit, because they cant afford only fans.

Northside of btown west side of campus :)
Northcrest Apts. on the hill coming into town above Roy Roger's restaurant? Lived there 2 years- Mark Spitz was our downstairs neighbor! Lots of ladies visited that apt.

Crypto Meme GIF by Crypto GIFs & Memes ::: Crypto Marketing

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT