ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosier Daily

Fred C. Dobbs

Freshman
Aug 19, 2002
Atlanta, GA
I realize the Hoop Forum is an irregular channel for job seekers, but, through this channel, I would like to apply for a job creating the Hoosier Daily web page. I seek a job in a sports reporting that doesn’t believe that news gathering and reporting is a 7 day per week job. I respect the fact that the Hoosier Daily believes that if it doesn’t happen Monday-Friday, it is not worth reporting. Hoosier Daily is to be applauded for recognizing that Saturday and Sunday IU sports events are subordinate to lifestyle choices demanded by Hoosier Daily editors.

To those considering this application: Is the Friday publication of Hoosier Daily hard and fast or it negotiable?

Reactions: Grateful Redbeard
I realize the Hoop Forum is an irregular channel for job seekers, but, through this channel, I would like to apply for a job creating the Hoosier Daily web page. I seek a job in a sports reporting that doesn’t believe that news gathering and reporting is a 7 day per week job. I respect the fact that the Hoosier Daily believes that if it doesn’t happen Monday-Friday, it is not worth reporting. Hoosier Daily is to be applauded for recognizing that Saturday and Sunday IU sports events are subordinate to lifestyle choices demanded by Hoosier Daily editors.

To those considering this application: Is the Friday publication of Hoosier Daily hard and fast or it negotiable?

Hi Fred.

How high are you right now?

Regards,
H76H

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT