ADVERTISEMENT

Hooray for the 2nd Amendment

Isn't preventing a person from bringing a firearm into a school a restriction on his Second Amendment right to "bear arms"? The Second Amendment does not make an exception for schools.

And, where does the Second Amendment say it permits the government to forbid ownership of some firearms but not others? It makes no such exceptions.

Once the gun-supporters agree such restrictions are permitted under the Second Amendment, they have no rational leg to stand on.

Arm all students and this wouldn’t have happened.

No it isn't. The frequency of these types of shootings has been increasing for decades. I think people jump to guns because it is the easiest target. What is much harder to address is some of the complete failures we have occurring as a society that lead to this stuff.
What do you suggest as a solution? Do nothing, right?

Do you not have a search engine?

When I need my news I look to Joe Scarborough..

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
So multiple sources are reporting that Joseph A Couch, the man who shot multiple people (at least 7) in rural KY along I-75 and shut the interstate down, bought the rifle he used just on Sat morning. He also bought 2000 rounds of ammo for the AR 15 he purchased.

Saw an amazing stat that the US has more gun shops than McDonalds and Starbucks combined...

Wonder if this guy is kin to former UK "great" Tim Couch?

So multiple sources are reporting that Joseph A Couch, the man who shot multiple people (at least 7) in rural KY along I-75 and shut the interstate down, bought the rifle he used just on Sat morning. He also bought 2000 rounds of ammo for the AR 15 he purchased.

Saw an amazing stat that the US has more gun shops than McDonalds and Starbucks combined...

Wonder if this guy is kin to former UK "great" Tim Couch?

Did you ever think the number one cause of death for ages 1 through 19 in U.S. would be guns?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT