ADVERTISEMENT

Hi...decided to sign up.

BcBranimal

Redshirt
Jan 15, 2023
Hey everyone, LONG time lurker here. I know basketball (and football, and baseball) enough to be dangerous 😃. I was on the Indystar boards a bit, but my love of IU boards was birthed on the SNailpond. I doubt many know it, but I remember Laffy/Tim Weaver from there...don't hold that against me, please. I have a general "lay of the land" after years of reading, and I'll keep my comments focused. Glad to be signed up officially!

Hey everyone, LONG time lurker here. I know basketball (and football, and baseball) enough to be dangerous 😃. I was on the Indystar boards a bit, but my love of IU boards was birthed on the SNailpond. I doubt many know it, but I remember Laffy/Tim Weaver from there...don't hold that against me, please. I have a general "lay of the land" after years of reading, and I'll keep my comments focused. Glad to be signed up officially!
Enjoy.

Oh yeah, I remember the SNailpond. You can still dig some of those old threads up through the Internet Archives.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
So what was your handle on SN and are you implying that Weaver is Laffy?

So what was your handle on SN and are you implying that Weaver is Laffy?
Court, give him at least 3 posts before you start accusing him of knowing/being Ord :)

Hey everyone, LONG time lurker here. I know basketball (and football, and baseball) enough to be dangerous 😃. I was on the Indystar boards a bit, but my love of IU boards was birthed on the SNailpond. I doubt many know it, but I remember Laffy/Tim Weaver from there...don't hold that against me, please. I have a general "lay of the land" after years of reading, and I'll keep my comments focused. Glad to be signed up officially.
🤨 So which one of those @$$holes were you?

Reactions: Spartans9312
Welcome. As for focused comments and knowledge of the game, you haven't come to the right place.

Welcome to the Hotel California.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT