ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Harris!

That’s my hope for every election - regardless of candidate.

If we’re ever fortunate enough to get a candidate that has a truly sensible agenda, then I wouldn’t be hoping for gridlock. But we’ve got one candidate who wants wealth taxes and expansion of the Supreme Court….and another promising to sacrifice Ukraine to Russia and enact devastating trade barriers.

There isn’t an agenda there worth supporting. There are only two agendas worth opposing.

I think the most I’ve ever donated in a political cycle was in 2010 to candidates for the Indiana House and Senate. Daniels was campaigning hard for a Republican majority to get his agenda through, I was very supportive of that agenda, and Pat Bauer wasn’t exactly accommodating as a House speaker.

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
Well Trump did promise to involve the alien enemies act, and he did call for using the military against "the enemies within" so I wouldn't say there's zero basis for her hysteria. I mean, it certainly doesn't help, but it's not like she's pulling it out of thin air.
Whatever Act we need to invoke to get the worst of the undocumented immigrants (the vast minority) into cells (or onto airplanes) and out of taking over apartment buildings or committing robbing spree after robbing spree is Kool and the Gang for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT