ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the Real cost of this "he's a Threat to Democracy" Bull Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you also outraged when Trump suggested Hillary might be assassinated, for her 2nd Amendment views? Just wondering. There has been way too much over the top / crossing the line rhetoric on both sides and it has to stop.

Horrible to hear that his daughters saw their dad die protecting them. Hope they get the support and help they'll need to get through this.

Were you also outraged when Trump suggested Hillary might be assassinated, for her 2nd Amendment views? Just wondering. There has been way too much over the top / crossing the line rhetoric on both sides and it has to stop.
You should eat your own cooking first, Lavoisier.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Never heard it...

I'm still all for her being tried and jailed for purposeful major security breaches during her time as Secretary of State, not to mention the hiring of a foreign national to smear Trump and cost the country untold millions on an Impeachment based on a phony dossier...

I'm fairly certain what you say Trump inferred was never a Republican National Committee talking point...

You can't even acknowledge what your rhetoric has wrought... Why doesn't that surprise me...

Last edited:
This guy has been all over the news but I didn't hear this far into it where he said they blew the shooters head off. How in the hell did this escalate this far? IDK

Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
You can't even acknowledge what your rhetoric has wrought... Why doesn't that surprise me...
A 20 year old gun nutter very likely thought it would be cool to use an AR15, easily accessed thanks to the NRA, and die famous.

He was likely not up at night thinking about who was or was not a communist or the next Hitler. Maybe he wanted to impress someone who wouldn't go to prom with him. Who knows. Most of the time the effort to find a "motive" for these loner gun nutters is futile.

A 20 year old gun nutter very likely thought it would be cool to use an AR15, easily accessed thanks to the NRA, and die famous.

He was likely not up at night thinking about who was or was not a communist or the next Hitler. Maybe he wanted to impress someone who wouldn't go to prom with him. Who knows. Most of the time the effort to find a "motive" for these loner gun nutters is futile.
It's highly unlikely that you will listen to this, but do yourself a favor you brainless twit. LISTEN

This is a lib social media influencer with over a million followers.

**** you. Traitor to this country? What about the piece of shit who has let 10 million illegals into this country? And the same clown who has made millions allowing access for our enemies? And has weaponized the DOJ to persecute political opponents? You should be the one to catch a stray?

**** you. Traitor to this country? What about the piece of shit who has let 10 million illegals into this country? And the same clown who has made millions allowing access for our enemies? And has weaponized the DOJ to persecute political opponents? You should be the one to catch a stray?
Whoever this dufus is he needs a break, mods.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s point out both sides here. Dumbass.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Cosign

RkDp.gif

“You should be the one to catch a stray” is directed at who exactly?

Biden.

Yeah he needs a break.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
A 20 year old liberal nutter attempted to assassinate the Republican nominee for President and die famous.

He might have been influenced by the left’s rhetoric about Trump being the next Hitler and a threat to Democracy. The left should tone down their rhetoric and behave like educated adults.
I fixed your typos.

So just curious, is it ok when Trump does this bullshit?

Zeke, Aloha, Hoops, Bowl, etc. vilify & denigrate this guy & his family every day here. Unfortunately their hatred & bigotry shape today’s America…

No it’s not. Virtually every time it becomes apparent. NOBOBY gets it wrong more than OS…

Zeke, Aloha, Hoops, Bowl, etc. vilify & denigrate this guy & his family every day here. Unfortunately their hatred & bigotry shape today’s America…
Hatred yes, bigotry no. As I’ve said multiple times, I have no apologies for hatred of a rapist, sexual abuser, chronic liar, bully who falsely accuses others constantly, corrupt and stupid man. I’m proud to stand against a repulsive man like that.

Says one of the people I’m least concerned about having a negative opinion of me. You stand for virtually nothing I believe in. Please hate on me. I know I’m doing something right then.
Yeah it’s always cool to wish a stray bullet on someone . You do you though….lol

Hatred yes, bigotry no. As I’ve said multiple times, I have no apologies for hatred of a rapist, sexual abuser, chronic liar, bully who falsely accuses others constantly, corrupt and stupid man. I’m proud to stand against a repulsive man like that.
Your bigotry is against his supporters, dullard.

Says one of the people I’m least concerned about having a negative opinion of me. You stand for virtually nothing I believe in. Please hate on me. I know I’m doing something right then.
She has helped me refine questions to myself and boys that I know, who are thinking of marriage. Would YOU do 20 years in prison or her? If the answer is no, then you don't need any part of this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT