ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the link to the preview article on the Ball State game...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
I posted in another thread that Ball State has a RPI of 82. Here's one of the items from the preview article:

The pitching staff ranks No. 21 nationally in hits per nine inning (7.7) and No. 30 strikeouts per nine innings (10.3), while the Cardinals field at a .980 clip to sit No. 17 in the NCAA on the season.

It will be another great day weather-wise tomorrow. It should be around 74 degrees at game time and sunny with the wind at around 9 mph out of the WSW.

Sounds like should be a good test all around for us just like ISU. I alike the way we are generally trending… also I criticized mathison last few weeks at bats and probably Whalen and Pyne two of them listened🤣. Mr Pyne feel free to respond today and ongoing…

I posted in another thread that Ball State has a RPI of 82. Here's one of the items from the preview article:

The pitching staff ranks No. 21 nationally in hits per nine inning (7.7) and No. 30 strikeouts per nine innings (10.3), while the Cardinals field at a .980 clip to sit No. 17 in the NCAA on the season.

… matchup appears to be BSU pitching and defense vs. IU’s batsmen.
I expect BSU to be “all out“ to get the win v. IU.

Pleasantly surprised to see IU with an RPI of 18 … vs. BSU 82. IU has a good record this season in tier 2 tilts.

https://d1baseball.com/nitty-gritty/

That ‘storied’ ND squad is 38.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT