ADVERTISEMENT

Hay, TMP

that was a good read. Here's one of the more interesting parts.

He blinks thoughtfully, then turns to his computer. “However, let me show you something.” On his screen flash two MRIs of a rat’s brain. The animal has a large mass lodged in the right hemisphere, caused by human brain tumor cells Guzmán’s researchers injected. He zooms in. The mass bulges hideously. The rat, I think, is a goner. “This particular animal was treated with THC for one week,” Guzmán continues. “And this is what happened afterward.” The two images that now fill his screen are normal. The mass has not only shrunk—it’s disappeared. “As you can see, no tumor at all.”

One week of non detrimental therapy, with the only side effect being cravings for junk food. That's amazing. They've discovered that THC gets into a cancer cell and basically reboots it making it normal again. There's a reason we have an endo-cannabinoid receptor system. God in her infinite wisdom put it there.

What does beer do again?

Last edited:
Reactions: hoosierdug

He blinks thoughtfully, then turns to his computer. “However, let me show you something.” On his screen flash two MRIs of a rat’s brain. The animal has a large mass lodged in the right hemisphere, caused by human brain tumor cells Guzmán’s researchers injected. He zooms in. The mass bulges hideously. The rat, I think, is a goner. “This particular animal was treated with THC for one week,” Guzmán continues. “And this is what happened afterward.” The two images that now fill his screen are normal. The mass has not only shrunk—it’s disappeared. “As you can see, no tumor at all.”

One week of non detrimental therapy, with the only side effect being cravings for junk food. That's amazing. They've discovered that THC gets into a cancer cell and basically reboots it making it normal again. There's a reason we have an endo-cannabinoid receptor system. God in her infinite wisdom put it there.

What does beer do again?
Beer makes me happy without pissing off my wife. That is all that matters in life.

Beer makes me happy without pissing off my wife. That is all that matters in life.

Man, that's a simplistic view on life. Just because you rhymed when you said it, don't make it right. Beer doesn't make women happy, that's just silly. I think they would prefer a hard willy?

Man, that's a simplistic view on life. Just because you rhymed when you said it, don't make it right. Beer doesn't make women happy, that's just silly. I think they would prefer a hard willy?
Man, your hearing must be crappy. I didn't say anything about making her happy. The meaning of life definitely includes beer. Stop picking your ass and clean out your ears.

What does beer do again?

Jesus.

I'd love to believe...

Man, your hearing must be crappy. I didn't say anything about making her happy. The meaning of life definitely includes beer. Stop picking your ass and clean out your ears.

Huh? Are you drunk already?

WTF??? This retard site is saying you quoted my post and I never typed any such thing!

WTF!!!
WTF??? This retard site is saying you quoted my post and I never typed any such thing!

WTF!!!
Look closer, dude. He's replying to Foosier. I know you see the "drunk already" and assume (and I can't blame you on that one).

I don't expect you to match my wit, but you should at least understand your own stupid shit. My rhymes are weak and your rhymes are weaker. I guess drunk Caucasians Are smarter than stoned Mex-Asian tweakers.

Wow, now you're being a racist POS. I figured you as much, no need to be open about it.

You started a free-style battle without provocation. Now you want to cry because I correctly labeled you Mex-Asian? You're being a bitch crying boo hoo. I suppose now you'll label me a racist and a sexist too.

Man, take your pointy hooded racist ass and go away. I will no longer speak to you in any manner, friendly or otherwise, from this point on unless to tell you to eat chit and die. You've shown how much of a low life you are with the above post and I don't really need any more examples of your ignorance or stupidity.. being drunk is no excuse for it.

So, please ESAD.

Thanks ..

This is hilarious. If I had to count the number of times you've typed "stupid white people" it would take me the whole three day weekend. Quit being a thin skinned (thin is not a racial slur there reverend Al) pussy hypocrite and fight back like a man.

This is all in jest, so don't take it so hard Nancy.

Reactions: twenty02 and C-$
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Reactions: C-$ and hoosierdug
This is hilarious. If I had to count the number of times you've typed "stupid white people" it would take me the whole three day weekend. Quit being a thin skinned (thin is not a racial slur there reverend Al) pussy hypocrite and fight back like a man.

This is all in jest, so don't take it so hard Nancy.
E S A D....

Can I get you a tissue? You like being the bully huh?

Remember this? Don't be a crybaby now.

I doubt you know yourself, douche.

Here I'll help you out.

You're a beer phag. You watch fox news. You support the republican party and have the personality of a retarded turnip. Well, almost, as a retarded turnip would be interesting for a minute while you're not.

Then you have the ignorant audacity combined with a complete lack of perception to call someone a redneck and hillbilly without realizing that you are probably the biggest and only actual hillbilly in this thread. Hell I bet you listen to country music.

You probably grew up in small town Bubbaville, moved to the big city and now consider yourself cultured and worldly while denying the existence of your inbred hillbilly slack jawed breeding and are living in a delusion that you're somehow better the genetically disabled parents that created you.

Last edited:
Reactions: C-$
Boring, unoriginal and in desperate need of vagisil. Did I hurt your widdle feelings.

Sandy vagina
Menstruating Asiacan
Reverend Thin Skin

lol ... not very good.

First is cliche. Second is dumb. Third is dumber than the second. I really don't expect better of you. You had your one moment with c*** remora. I think you blew it all on that.

Can I get you a tissue? You like being the bully huh?

Remember this? Don't be a crybaby now.

I doubt you know yourself, douche.

Here I'll help you out.

You're a beer phag. You watch fox news. You support the republican party and have the personality of a retarded turnip. Well, almost, as a retarded turnip would be interesting for a minute while you're not.

Then you have the ignorant audacity combined with a complete lack of perception to call someone a redneck and hillbilly without realizing that you are probably the biggest and only actual hillbilly in this thread. Hell I bet you listen to country music.

You probably grew up in small town Bubbaville, moved to the big city and now consider yourself cultured and worldly while denying the existence of your inbred hillbilly slack jawed breeding and are living in a delusion that you're somehow better the genetically disabled parents that created you.
As an aside, how would you spend your interesting minute with the retarded turnip?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT