ADVERTISEMENT

Has Indiana officially announced the hiring of Walt Bell?

Jul 17, 2011
From what I read it was for today. Do they have press conferences normally to announce OC hires or do they just have a press release?

We want to start off with a hearty welcome to one of the great offensive minds. He came highly recommended by MMcCormick and we expect big things.... :)
Yeah 34 year old as a D-I head coach. I'm sure he is clueless when it comes to message board experts.

Lets be more specific. 34 year old former head coach who is widely regarded as the worst coach in Umass history .

They haven't had success at all since they went big time. Molnar was 2-22.

They haven't had success at all since they went big time. Molnar was 2-22.
and he is now a QB coach at Idaho which honestly is where this guy should end up. Also, the coach who was actually before Bell, Mark Whipple, had back to back 4-8 seasons against much stiffer competition and did better in those losses to stiff competition.

and he is now a QB coach at Idaho which honestly is where this guy should end up. Also, the coach who was actually before Bell, Mark Whipple, had back to back 4-8 seasons against much stiffer competition and did better in those losses to stiff competition.
This*** We didn't even choose the right UMass failure of a coach.

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT