ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone seen Cray? Nt

Hope to lord they aren't assless chaps

627baea2-d1be-469c-b998-f779a40f804e_text.gif
We’re not signing him up for a Pride Parade.

Reactions: DANC
Take me out, Coach. I'm losing interest in this place.
Lets go to the bird, regain focus, and get back to the game. Coach is tired of losing, tired of going 10-13 in the MFing league, tired of losing to MFin Marv. If you can't get in the game, he's MFin outta hear. He'd rather be fishin anyway!

LFG !

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC
He did take 4 park and rec players and went to the final 4
They had a pretty good guard on that team - can't remember his name. I think he got drafted into the NBA?

I think Mel Daniels was an assistant coach? Or did I dream that?

That’s why everyone back in the day thought he was a lock for Notre Dame.
I’ve told story before. In high school our team went to a practice. That practice BK was cussing and screaming at Benson and Haymore from the start. He eventually kicked them both out of practice.
He's a day and a half out.
hope he comes back flame throwing.

Reactions: DANC
I've told it before, but.

Back when my #2 daughter was in the 2nd grade, her mom got her all dolled up for picture day and she looked so beautiful. 6 weeks later, we get the school pictures back and BAAAM , she's wearing Mardi Gra beads in the pic. After the inquisition, her 3 yr older sister ratted on her that she'd planned it out for 2 weeks prior.
We had a little shed between the house and the school bus stop. She had smuggled the beads down there to hide and pic up on the way to the bus.
She is the totally 100% my minnie me! I was so proud, but couldn't show it in front of her mother.
Your daughter is like a Bond Supervillain. Roflol

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT