ADVERTISEMENT

Has An Instant Change In Thinking On The Whole NIL Thing Been Forced?

I'll be happy to take that bet. You are delusional.
@TrojanFan004, don’t take the bet. He is good at praying on these takes lol.

I think TJD will make 100-150k if we are top 25 all year. I think Cody would be the only guy in my life to make that kind of money. That is a ton of endorsement money.

If you say so. I didn't think the schools were allowed to be involved in the actual negotiation and establishment of the business relationships between the players and the third party sponsors. But I don't claim to know much, and this is going to be all over the map for a while. I don't think anyone really has a good handle on what can (or should) be allowed.

Schools are not allowed to be involved in the individual negotiations. They can however do team deals that they all sign off on.

@TrojanFan004, don’t take the bet. He is good at praying on these takes lol.

I think TJD will make 100-150k if we are top 25 all year. I think Cody would be the only guy in my life to make that kind of money. That is a ton of endorsement money.
I’m guessing it will come out that it’s pre-negotiated that boosters will “sponsor” each IU player to a base around $200k. After that it would be all on them and their own marketing.

I think the bulk of their money will come from selling merchandise (ie. Selling autographed pics and such). Very easy to pay for play and cover it through selling cheap things.

Like Victor mentioned. Remember that guy named Vic, Remember when he was a Pacer? Remember when he got a ton of commercials while a pacer??? Think that had anything to do with him being a player at IU?
Might have had something to do with being an all star and the Pacers franchise player. And I don’t remember many commercials outside of selling Pacers tickets. He certainly wasn’t the hottest name on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT