Kurtis Rourke QB Ohio
Myles Price WR Texas Tech
Ty Son Lawton RB JMU
Justice Ellison RB Wake
Miles Cross WR Ohio
Khobe Martin Rb

Mitch Verstegen OL 2024
William DePeape DL 2024
Also Austin Leibfried, an OL from Wisconsin (HS)

No Tyler Cherry so far....know anything about that?

I see our present TB, Henderson, being mentioned elsewhere as being back next year. Is that correct?

Is Cherry waiting on signing after school today to bring the big Hype Train in front of the cameras? Hopefully a Brinks truck from a competitor didn't back up to his front door! LOL.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Is Cherry waiting on signing after school today to bring the big Hype Train in front of the cameras? Hopefully a Brinks truck from a competitor didn't back up to his front door! LOL.

Cherry is signing last

season 9 episode 3 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

He visited on Dec 8th according to his profile page. Maybe didn't go well..

Might be a casualty of Howland coming back.
But he sent out pictures and positive tweets following his visit, could be a victim of Howlands return, could be something else. I don’t think he was blind sided as he signed with Jax State today, which would tell me that was in the works.

Savage will not be a part of this class
Happy with the incoming class but very disappointed about losing Savage... I think he'll turn out to be a good one...

Maybe we can pick him up a couple of years down the line...

Really hate seeing RichRod benefit from his commitment...

Aside from that blip on the screen however things are looking good.

The RB from JMU gives us more immediate help/depth at that position. Maybe his availability at RB cost Savage his spot?

The good news is: It appears to me that Cignetti is serious about winning now at least when it comes to bringing in the "skill" positions; still a lot of work to be done, it would seem, in the trenches and throughout the D.

But he sent out pictures and positive tweets following his visit, could be a victim of Howlands return, could be something else. I don’t think he was blind sided as he signed with Jax State today, which would tell me that was in the works.
Could be the amount of scholarships they are holding for more transfers after bowl games. We need OL, Defense bad.

Happy with the incoming class but very disappointed about losing Savage... I think he'll turn out to be a good one...

Maybe we can pick him up a couple of years down the line...

Really hate seeing RichRod benefit from his commitment...

Aside from that blip on the screen however things are looking good.

The RB from JMU gives us more immediate help/depth at that position. Maybe his availability at RB cost Savage his spot?

The good news is: It appears to me that Cignetti is serious about winning now at least when it comes to bringing in the "skill" positions; still a lot of work to be done, it would seem, in the trenches and throughout the D.
We offered Kevin Wigenton OL from MSU, Rutgers has also offered, would be a good addition
”In the trenches”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT