F9x2RSHawAAeVMF

F9xZVgWWMAAVNyJ

F9u9CkmXkAAV_Bw

F9ydQ21XEAAd0f4

F9xuGRhWkAAlh-f

F9wvfVQWQAAb3qc

F9xilzoXoAAaxHA

F9xHfZTWUAAF_vr
Man, why didn't any of these ladies come by for some "candy"? They'd have gotten an extra portion!

We have a good neighborhood for trick or treaters usually as some of my neighbors really get into decorating and it's walkable so lots of parents bring their kids here. Made a night of it with neighbors and a cocktail. My next door neighbors who won our 'hood Halloween contest for the first 7 years did nothing this year and that cut our traffic by about 2/3s, but we still got a steady stream. Did have a couple good ones: usual sexy kitty Hot Moms and a girl and her boyfriend, where she was dressed similarly to your Krueger above, but as Edward Scissorhands. I said her BF was gonna get the best treat of the night. I got rid of about half a bottle of Fireball I'd bought for a party years ago, giving away shots to parents; especially the Moms. Late, it was down to my neighbor and I and a lady came by walking her dog. She ended up being a world-class MMA fighter. From Russia but had been adopted here since a baby. She was funny and did a shot. Acted like she's got a fight being negotiated, but she couldn't give any details until it's signed. Justine "The Machine" Kish.

KISH_JUSTINE_L_04-17.png

Reactions: sdhoosier
Man, why didn't any of these ladies come by for some "candy"? They'd have gotten an extra portion!

We have a good neighborhood for trick or treaters usually as some of my neighbors really get into decorating and it's walkable so lots of parents bring their kids here. Made a night of it with neighbors and a cocktail. My next door neighbors who won our 'hood Halloween contest for the first 7 years did nothing this year and that cut our traffic by about 2/3s, but we still got a steady stream. Did have a couple good ones: usual sexy kitty Hot Moms and a girl and her boyfriend, where she was dressed similarly to your Krueger above, but as Edward Scissorhands. I said her BF was gonna get the best treat of the night. I got rid of about half a bottle of Fireball I'd bought for a party years ago, giving away shots to parents; especially the Moms. Late, it was down to my neighbor and I and a lady came by walking her dog. She ended up being a world-class MMA fighter. From Russia but had been adopted here since a baby. She was funny and did a shot. Acted like she's got a fight being negotiated, but she couldn't give any details until it's signed. Justine "The Machine" Kish.

KISH_JUSTINE_L_04-17.png

Don't ever move from that neighborhood buddy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT