ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 9/11 Day.

Bridge trolls on I69 holding up traffic...can't wait to see these guys again on Dec 7th when they Remember Pearl Harbor Day.

God Bless.

I still vividly remember that day. At that time, we lived up on a hill in Gnaw Bone (Brown County).

I had an appointment that morning with a company in Walesboro. Once I arrived for my appointment, the prospective buyer was in tears. I asked him what was wrong and he took me back to see the television in their conference room. Needless to say, I found it an overwhelming moment.

Before I returned to Brown County later that evening, I went to the bank and withdrew a couple of thousand dollars in case things got worse and I filled up my vehicle with gas. Not surprisingly, the price of gas already had soared after the incident.

That following Saturday, we were playing golf at our club and happened to see some planes flying overhead. Those were the first planes we had seen since the incident and we were thrilled to see them.

I was watching one of the morning shows that had a screen up behind them with a WTC view then the first plane struck the tower.

A bit later I'd ran down to McD for some breakfast and someone in line while there said the first tower had collapsed. I didn't believe them until I got home.

My first trip ever to NYC was in Jan. of 2000 but I didn't take in the Towers. I was just there a couple days to do a job near the library.

I still vividly remember that day. At that time, we lived up on a hill in Gnaw Bone (Brown County).

I had an appointment that morning with a company in Walesboro. Once I arrived for my appointment, the prospective buyer was in tears. I asked him what was wrong and he took me back to see the television in their conference room. Needless to say, I found it an overwhelming moment.

Before I returned to Brown County later that evening, I went to the bank and withdrew a couple of thousand dollars in case things got worse and I filled up my vehicle with gas. Not surprisingly, the price of gas already had soared after the incident.

That following Saturday, we were playing golf at our club and happened to see some planes flying overhead. Those were the first planes we had seen since the incident and we were thrilled to see them.

No one cares.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
I was watching one of the morning shows that had a screen up behind them with a WTC view then the first plane struck the tower.

A bit later I'd ran down to McD for some breakfast and someone in line while there said the first tower had collapsed. I didn't believe them until I got home.

My first trip ever to NYC was in Jan. of 2000 but I didn't take in the Towers. I was just there a couple days to do a job near the library.

No one cares.

go away ...

no - btw, way to **** up a good thread.

9TRRnKM5c.png

God Bless.
MSNBC had the Today Show from 9/11/ 01 and I watched it for 1 1/2 hrs. It was actually amazing watching how the truth came out a little at a time. At first they had a lot of conjecture. There was some misreporting ie a car bomb also went off. Then they finally got it right. I will say that Lauer, Couric and company kept their emotions in check. It had to be hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT