ADVERTISEMENT

Guy I Know Running For Mayor Got Shot At Today

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Worked with him a little. He did real estate deals. I didn’t.

Then he went in-house and I did a little advising for his company. Played golf together - members at the same club for a while.

Sounds like the shooter was just a psycho so far, a guy who gets his rage on from reading the internet.

Just walked into Craig’s campaign headquarters , everybody said hi, and he started shooting. Craig had clothing that got nicked. That was it.

So all you toxic prix need to be nicer. Crazy ears are listening.

Then he went in-house and I did a little advising for his company. Played golf together - members at the same club for a while.

Sounds like the shooter was just a psycho so far, a guy who gets his rage on from reading the internet.

Just walked into Craig’s campaign headquarters , everybody said hi, and he started shooting. Craig had clothing that got nicked. That was it.

I assumed it was a disgruntled client when I first saw the reports. Do they really think it was political?

Let’s not mention it was a democrat mayor candidate in Louisville Kentucky.

So all you toxic prix need to be nicer”

Thanks for getting us off to a great start! :rolleyes:

can we deport the little shit to South Sudan? Seems to be fitting given his posting

Reactions: 76-1
Saw that the guy was a former Courier-Journal editorial contributor, but also read that he was only 21. Did he write a lot of letters to the editor or was he actually employed by the paper?

Sounds like he needs some care for mental health issues.

Saw that the guy was a former Courier-Journal editorial contributor, but also read that he was only 21. Did he write a lot of letters to the editor or was he actually employed by the paper?

Sounds like he needs some care for mental health issues.
He has issues.

Disappeared recently - off his meds. Family thought he a goner, but they located him before he suffered any harm.

If you are liberal enough, what's left of the Courier Journal will guild you in gold.

Interesting stuff as people start digging a little.

9ndoddC.png

Obviously an individual who has some punishment coming, but also needs some help.

when you close the mental hospitals, you obviously cure mental illness by doing so.
I know of no mental hospitals that have closed here.

This kid was taught hate, and channelled it into violence because he is still immature and incapable of processing things like this mentally.

He will be cheered in many quarters.

Interesting stuff as people start digging a little.

9ndoddC.png

Obviously an individual who has some punishment coming, but also needs some help.

they just suspended a Twitter account for its reposting of tweets

BLM is starting to get some scrutiny at the national level now with both founders stepping away amid accusations of misappropriated funds and no one clearly controlling their $60M or so in the bank.

This is literally nuts...

From the guy who he shot at

"Our criminal justice system is clearly broken. It is nearly impossible to believe that someone can attempt murder on Monday and walk out of jail on Wednesday. If someone is struggling with a mental illness and is in custody, they should be evaluated and treated in custody. We must work together to fix this system."

"Our criminal justice system is clearly broken. It is nearly impossible to believe that someone can attempt murder on Monday and walk out of jail on Wednesday. If someone is struggling with a mental illness and is in custody, they should be evaluated and treated in custody. We must work together to fix this system."
Gun sales just went up.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Question for the lawyers on this board. Will statements like this from Greenberg cause issues when this goes to trial?

"That said, I trust LMPD to carry out this investigation properly so that the individual responsible for trying to kill me will be prosecuted appropriately."

I thought the normal (whatever that is) advice was to shut up and not make public statements.

Brown seems much like many of the mass shooter profiles. Mental illness, undereducated and radicalized in an information echo chamber, all the time being lauded by the press for the good work he is doing. No way in a sane world does this hate crime deserve bail.

i'm guessing the "mental illness" thing is paramount here.

we need to get the mentally ill off the street, but the Joe McCarthys who dominate the Pub party will fight that to the death.

then btch all day every day about all the mentally ill on the street, and all the ramifications of.

the only thing Pubs hate more than all the mentally ill on the street, and the accompanying crime and sanitary concerns, is doing what it takes to get them off the street.

we need to get the mentally ill off the street, but the Joe McCarthys who dominate the Pub party will fight that to the death.

then btch all day every day about all the mentally ill on the street, and all the ramifications of.

the only thing Pubs hate more than all the mentally ill on the street, and the accompanying crime and sanitary concerns, is doing what it takes to get them off the street.

We charge lots of mentally ill people with hate crimes.

I will count you in the insane group. You posted one sentence and then your anti rant. You guys are overplaying your hand and are going to lose big.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT