ADVERTISEMENT

Guess they should have worn their masks on the plane

This is turning into the worst PR stunt in history. Especially after the picture of them flying mask less on a private plane.
The keyword here is private. I don't think the FTC ruling on air travel extends to private aircraft where you know all of the other fully vaccinated passengers. I could be wrong...

The unfortunate thing here is that they chose to post pics from the plane. It's not good optics and I'd have much rather seen them just keep the flight out of it and wait till they got to DC and then rally support...

The thing is they were likely infected while still in Austin. The infection rates are much higher in Texas than DC, and prior to the trip, there had already been at least 1 Texas Dem who had tested pos and may have had to quarantine. Plus the incubation period for a pos test is more in line with an earlier exposure, not 3 or 4 days after arriving in DC...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
In my lifetime, (which is a considerable number of years) I have never seen public opinion of elected officials be as low as it is now.

I wonder if the polls back validate my perception?
Glad to see you dipping a toe in the pool over here. It needs a dose of reality...

This is turning into the worst PR stunt in history. Especially after the picture of them flying mask less on a private plane.
Um, they were all vaccinated. If you’re vaccinated do you still wear a mask? Btw, the vaccine protects you from serious illness or death, but you can still test positive. This thread is just stupid.

The keyword here is private. I don't think the FTC ruling on air travel extends to private aircraft where you know all of the other fully vaccinated passengers. I could be wrong...

The unfortunate thing here is that they chose to post pics from the plane. It's not good optics and I'd have much rather seen them just keep the flight out of it and wait till they got to DC and then rally support...

The thing is they were likely infected while still in Austin. The infection rates are much higher int Texas than DC, and prior to the trip, there had already been at least 1 Texas Dem who had tested pos and may have had to quarantine. Plus the incubation period for a pos test is more in line with an earlier exposure, not 3 or 4 days after arriving in DC...
Tell us.

What is the rate of false positives in the US?

Um, they were all vaccinated. If you’re vaccinated do you still wear a mask? Btw, the vaccine protects you from serious illness or death, but you can still test positive. This thread is just stupid.
Ask that of your leftists friends here who think masks are necessary to stop the spread of the delta variant.

I don't care if anyone gets a vaccine or not. I got a vaccine primarily not to go through the discrimination our government will put us thru not because I thought COVID was taking me out. The FDA and CDC are always lagging on approved something to help people. So the approval was probably a normal timeline not the tortoise timeline our govt. works on.

Pretty telling that something like 40% of the population isn't worried or buying into the fear mongering propaganda that Gestapo Joe spews about COVID enough to get a shot. Probably 10-15% who got the shot but do not believe it was needed. If this was the walking dead and you could get a shot to not get be eaten by a zombie, everyone would get one.

I don't care if anyone gets a vaccine or not. I got a vaccine primarily not to go through the discrimination our government will put us thru not because I thought COVID was taking me out. The FDA and CDC are always lagging on approved something to help people. So the approval was probably a normal timeline not the tortoise timeline our govt. works on.

Pretty telling that something like 40% of the population isn't worried or buying into the fear mongering propaganda that Gestapo Joe spews about COVID enough to get a shot. Probably 10-15% who got the shot but do not believe it was needed. If this was the walking dead and you could get a shot to not get be eaten by a zombie, everyone would get one.
you as they say are full of shit, you got the vaccine not to go through discrimination, nothing about that statement makes sense, you got the vaccine because you are scared of covid. the rest of it is just b.s. to align with your ignorant beliefs that common sense is bad for the nation.

Since they are Democrats, they have common sense, so I assume they were all vaccinated. As Harry Hondo said, the vaccine is very good at preventing illness after exposure and extremely good at preventing serious illness, but vaccinated individuals can still test positive after exposure. I have to give Republicans credit, though, for loyalty to their cause when it comes to Covid. They are wiling to risk illness, even death, for themselves and people they come in contact with, in order to own the libs. Now that's dedication.

They’re providing opportunities for the virus to spread & mutate, regardless of vaccination, that just keeps you from dying. What hypocrites…

In my lifetime, (which is a considerable number of years) I have never seen public opinion of elected officials be as low as it is now.

I wonder if the polls back validate my perception?

Why don't you look it up? I'd like to meet the 26% that actually approve of the job Congress is doing. Everyone seems pissed, moderates, extremists, etc.

yti0yfzbfkchrv73tvkimw.png

Biden is creating a war on american people. He is probably the most extreme a-hole ever. He often talks about taking freedoms away and even bombing american people during his war on guns agenda. Either he is just a senile puppet dumbass like Republicans say or he is just evil. Below detail some of his desires to regulate speech. Are there stats on how many deaths were related to people who didn't get a vaccine because of social media.

Biden is creating a war on american people. He is probably the most extreme a-hole ever. He often talks about taking freedoms away and even bombing american people during his war on guns agenda. Either he is just a senile puppet dumbass like Republicans say or he is just evil. Below detail some of his desires to regulate speech. Are there stats on how many deaths were related to people who didn't get a vaccine because of social media.

Damn! Just five or six years ago, Lindsay Graham called Joe Biden "as good a man as God ever created." Now, according to the Washington Examiner, Tucker Carlson, AM talk radio hosts and apparently you, Biden wants to stifle all dissent and have absolute power! What do you think caused this frightening transformation, and what's his ultimate goal? Elimination of the 1st Amendment? A microchipped populace? Is he coming for our guns and bibles? Does this madman want "President for Life" status, with Hunter the heir apparent? This is terrifying.

Damn! Just five or six years ago, Lindsay Graham called Joe Biden "as good a man as God ever created." Now, according to the Washington Examiner, Tucker Carlson, AM talk radio hosts and apparently you, Biden wants to stifle all dissent and have absolute power! What do you think caused this frightening transformation, and what's his ultimate goal? Elimination of the 1st Amendment? A microchipped populace? Is he coming for our guns and bibles? Does this madman want "President for Life" status, with Hunter the heir apparent? This is terrifying.
Go back and watch the Biden of 6 years ago and the Biden today. He doesn't even look the same.

He's mentally deficient and is nothing but a puppet for his Leftist masters. Jill and Hunter wanted the Presidency so bad, they basically ran a corpse so they could cynically get moderate votes.

He wasn't a good man 6 years ago, but at least he was mostly coherent, when he wasn't feeling up little girls.

They’re providing opportunities for the virus to spread & mutate, regardless of vaccination, that just keeps you from dying. What hypocrites…
And meanwhile in the real world, vaccinations actually greatly reduce transmission to others, significantly reducing opportunities for the virus to mutate. Again, in news from the real world, dangerous mutations of the virus are arising from the reservoir of the unvaccinated.

I think it's important from time to time to remind Republicans that the reality they exist in is not the one sane people inhabit.

Go back and watch the Biden of 6 years ago and the Biden today. He doesn't even look the same.

He's mentally deficient and is nothing but a puppet for his Leftist masters. Jill and Hunter wanted the Presidency so bad, they basically ran a corpse so they could cynically get moderate votes.

He wasn't a good man 6 years ago, but at least he was mostly coherent, when he wasn't feeling up little girls.
Bitter much? Feel better now?

Reactions: bigmac76
And meanwhile in the real world, vaccinations actually greatly reduce transmission to others, significantly reducing opportunities for the virus to mutate. Again, in news from the real world, dangerous mutations of the virus are arising from the reservoir of the unvaccinated.

I think it's important from time to time to remind Republicans that the reality they exist in is not the one sane people inhabit.
I wonder how many Texas Dem's vacationing in DC were vaccinated, helping slow the spread?

Wow! Cherchez la femme!! I should've known Jill was bad news when she insisted on using a title ("Doctor") that comported with the degree she earned. The nerve!

Do you think she's working to get Harris off the ticket for '24 so that she can step in?

Thanks for the insight!

Wow! Cherchez la femme!! I should've known Jill was bad news when she insisted on using a title ("Doctor") that comported with the degree she earned. The nerve!

Do you think she's working to get Harris off the ticket for '24 so that she can step in?

Thanks for the insight!
There's no ho like an old ho!

359c777ce210205885d0432a1dbdcec6

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Biden changed when all those media people you mentioned realized there was an election coming in 2022.

Biden changed when all those media people you mentioned realized there was an election coming in 2022.
The other side would argue that the left wing media did the same thing to Trump. Difference is, Trump is truly a malevolent asshole, and constantly vilified the media as the "enemy of the people" - - after manipulating the media, and getting massive amounts of free coverage, in the run-up to the 2016 election.

Her hose are patterned! Her skirt ends above her knees! Racist, sexist, ageist, gotta give credit to Republicans for owning who they are.
DANC and a few others are just scared of women in positions of power, and don't really know how to combat their feelings, so they usually lash out about things like this. Look at all the comments on the VP, for example. It's just a bunch of impotent old guys trying to work up a fear boner.

Her hose are patterned! Her skirt ends above her knees! Racist, sexist, ageist, gotta give credit to Republicans for owning who they are.
She's how old (do you even know?) ?

No matter how old she is, no doubt a guy like you would raise your chin off your table at 1:59 am Saturday night in your favorite dive and give her a second, hopeful look to go home with you (if she agreed to drive and cook the omelet at your apartment).

Only thing is ..... someone like her would never be in any of your bars on Saturday night."

Did you disapprove of Melania's heels, too? Something tells me no. Add hypocritical to the list of vile Republican traits.
Holy FK you are just insane. I could care less what Bidens caregiver wears . The media uproar about Melania and some jacket for one and just the utter nonsense. I would really love to meet some of you a**holes in person and see just what little whiny FKs you actually are.

So you put a lot of stock in what Lindsay Graham says all of the time, or only when it suits your narrative?😂😂😂

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC

Damn kids!

Reactions: stollcpa

I wonder if the polls validate my perception?

Prepare for it to plummet again

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT