ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Austin for OL coach

How has their offensive line been under him? Just because Frost gets fired doesn't mean he will.

The guy brings results. IMO got fired for no reason other than Frost sucking at Nebraska and was forced to fire some people in order to keep his job.

Another OL vet who’s coached all over and may be looking to get back to a P5 gig is Herb Hand (currently OL at UCF for Malzahn IIRC)

Reactions: 76-1
Someone on the Premie mentioned Harry Hiestand. Former Illini, ND and Bears OL Coach. No idea how old he is or where he is now, but certainly has results behind him.

I don't know ANY of these guys but YES to ALL of them. Is Howard Mudd alive? If not, does he have a kid? If so, is it a man? If not, it's not a dealbreaker.

Someone on the Premie mentioned Harry Hiestand. Former Illini, ND and Bears OL Coach. No idea how old he is or where he is now, but certainly has results behind him.

I mean, I mentioned it on this board. But yeah, I’m on board.

No thanks to Austin, from what little I've seen of them over the past 3 years their O-line looked undisciplined and at times completely lost...(they got better this year but did they give him help or did he fix the problem(s)?)....

Hand is on my list... On paper..., he'd seem to be a solid choice...

I'd want to know whether he was cut loose previously because of his failings or that of others...

Herb Hand? Would that be Mr Hand??

During practice, Nobody better order a Pizza “on his time.” Or is it “our time?” TIC.

• Haha
Reactions: ESalum86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT