ADVERTISEMENT

Great Joe Buck Tweet

Derek Mobley "D-Mob" Monday Night Football director is a huge IU fan. Worked with him for many years as he rose through the ranks at ESPN. I believe he even worked for WTTV doing IU basketball before he started at ESPN.
He's an alum isn't he?

Derek Mobley "D-Mob" Monday Night Football director is a huge IU fan. Worked with him for many years as he rose through the ranks at ESPN. I believe he even worked for WTTV doing IU basketball before he started at ESPN.

Hey Indykent.... I just figured out who you are... LOL!!! I won't tell you who I am but..... I used to rent cameras and equip from AGW ... and, oh, how about the camera feed to our seats from your turn three cam at Indy... I just talked to the "W" yesterday... fortunately, him and "K" didn't get their house wiped out even though water was 2 inches from getting in, very close! ... but, Pass-a Grille Beach is basically ruined. BTW, I don't remember ever working with "D-Mob" but I do recognize the name.... he came along several years after you and I started. :cool::cool:

Hey Indykent.... I just figured out who you are... LOL!!! I won't tell you who I am but..... I used to rent cameras and equip from AGW ... and, oh, how about the camera feed to our seats from your turn three cam at Indy... I just talked to the "W" yesterday... fortunately, him and "K" didn't get their house wiped out even though water was 2 inches from getting in, very close! ... but, Pass-a Grille Beach is basically ruined. BTW, I don't remember ever working with "D-Mob" but I do recognize the name.... he came along several years after you and I started. :cool::cool:
I think I know. Were you a Lambda at Ball State?

Reactions: jsenleo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT