ADVERTISEMENT

Great Job, Indiana!

dconifer

Recruit
Oct 4, 2004
Way to go, Hoosiers. Honestly, I thought my Terrapins would win. But your team showed that they are legit, with quality D1 talent. All they needed was some leadership.

I hope your team wins out and lands in the playoffs. Dissolution of the B1G East is going to help a lot; I can only imagine how the past few season would have turned out differently for Maryland had they not had those three auto-losses.

Pulling for your team the rest of the way...

Way to go, Hoosiers. Honestly, I thought my Terrapins would win. But your team showed that they are legit, with quality D1 talent. All they needed was some leadership.

I hope your team wins out and lands in the playoffs. Dissolution of the B1G East is going to help a lot; I can only imagine how the past few season would have turned out differently for Maryland had they not had those three auto-losses.

Yes, the past three season for MD would have been far different without divisions. You have a good enough team to do some good things this year.

Thank for the kind words...you guys have some athletes and your coach is a very likeable person. Your future is bright as well.

Reactions: 76-1

To be fair, we needed more than leadership. We turned over most all of our starters but I get your point. I like Locksley a lot.

Thanks for reminding all what sportsmanship looks like. Hope you win out too! Best of luck!

Reactions: bang63

I’m one that thinks you guys are a bowl team again. You guys always have good talent from the east coast and D.C. area. Good luck the rest of the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT