ADVERTISEMENT

GOP candidate Bernie Moreno says "women over 50 shouldn't care about abortion" lol

Swimmers lives matter

JDB, assume you believe swimmers (persons) exist at conception.

Why not pass a Constitutional Amendment giving these persons the same protections offered by the 14th Amendment and finally put the abortion issue to rest ?

Last edited:
JDB, assume you believe swimmers (persons) exist at conception.

Why not pass a Constitutional Amendment giving these persons the same protections offered by the 14th Amendment and finally put the abortion issue to rest ?
They swim
Before conception. Maybe he’s trying to protect the lives of sperm cells???

Reactions: hoot1
Maybe we just need a constitutional amendment to kill anyone when they become inconvenient? If I get old and demented like Biden my bride could shoot me in the head. I’d be okay with that rather than walking around like a zombie like Biden does. I wouldn’t want to be killed like a baby though. Ripping off my head and one body part at a time sounds painful.

Maybe we just need a constitutional amendment to kill anyone when they become inconvenient? If I get old and demented like Biden my bride could shoot me in the head. I’d be okay with that rather than walking around like a zombie like Biden does. I wouldn’t want to be killed like a baby though. Ripping off my head and one body part at a time sounds painful.
My wife says I have to sleep sometime.

Shouldn't abortion be excluded from the phrase "reproductive health care" when the purpose is to prevent reproduction? The pro-abortion party knows how to spin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT