ADVERTISEMENT

GOP candidate Bernie Moreno says "women over 50 shouldn't care about abortion" lol

Swimmers lives matter

JDB, assume you believe swimmers (persons) exist at conception.

Why not pass a Constitutional Amendment giving these persons the same protections offered by the 14th Amendment and finally put the abortion issue to rest ?

Last edited:
JDB, assume you believe swimmers (persons) exist at conception.

Why not pass a Constitutional Amendment giving these persons the same protections offered by the 14th Amendment and finally put the abortion issue to rest ?
They swim
Before conception. Maybe he’s trying to protect the lives of sperm cells???

Reactions: hoot1
Maybe we just need a constitutional amendment to kill anyone when they become inconvenient? If I get old and demented like Biden my bride could shoot me in the head. I’d be okay with that rather than walking around like a zombie like Biden does. I wouldn’t want to be killed like a baby though. Ripping off my head and one body part at a time sounds painful.

Maybe we just need a constitutional amendment to kill anyone when they become inconvenient? If I get old and demented like Biden my bride could shoot me in the head. I’d be okay with that rather than walking around like a zombie like Biden does. I wouldn’t want to be killed like a baby though. Ripping off my head and one body part at a time sounds painful.
My wife says I have to sleep sometime.

Shouldn't abortion be excluded from the phrase "reproductive health care" when the purpose is to prevent reproduction? The pro-abortion party knows how to spin.

Shouldn't abortion be excluded from the phrase "reproductive health care" when the purpose is to prevent reproduction? The pro-abortion party knows how to spin.
Mush, in addition to abortion and contraception. reproductive health care does involve helping women with problems so they can have an active sex life and have children.

Problems women face include endometriosis, uterine fibroids, gynecologic cancer, STIs, lack of sexual desire, and the list goes.

My wife suffered from endometriosis which we didn't realize until she had a hysterectomy. This explained her failure to get pregnant which could be dealt
with today thanks to modern reproductive health care.

All was not lost, as we did adopt two children. However, adoption isn't a course everyone should or would take.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT