ADVERTISEMENT

Good news/bad news..

Pigalow

All-American
Nov 8, 2012
The bad news is, Kristian Williams committed to Minnesota(apparently), even though those stupid mo@$!^%&s at TOS have him listed as an IU commit--that's the 2nd time this season they have done that with a major recruit(falsely listed him as committed to IU, when in fact he wasn't/isn't). WTF is that? Hard to believe it's an accident, bastards..but now for the good news: my previous post this week may have been prophetic!! I'm hearing that Cam Williams has indeed canceled his Purdue visit as I'd HOPED FOR!! Again, not yet confirmed but...that's the buzz, so let's hope it's true!!

Last edited:
Damn losing out on Kristian Williams is big. Could have really used him on the Dline. Hope you are right about Cam Williams. Cant lose both 4 star recruits to other big ten schools.

Reactions: Sassy61 and td75
Damn losing out on Kristian Williams is big. Could have really used him on the Dline. Hope you are right about Cam Williams. Cant lose both 4 star recruits to other big ten schools.
Yeah I know, that sux. I really thought we would likely land him, so that hurts.

Getting quality linemen on both sides of the ball is still the elusive target that you cant win in the B10 without...skill players are nice to have...but you wont go to bowls without the big uglies to pave the way. This is the future for IU Fb...Allen MUST land B10 quality linemen or the program will fall.

That's not a prediction...just a concern.

And there just aren't a lot of them to get...

The bad news is, Kristian Williams committed to Minnesota(apparently), even though those stupid mo@$!^%&s at TOS have him listed as an IU commit--that's the 2nd time this season they have done that with a major recruit(falsely listed him as committed to IU, when in fact he wasn't/isn't). WTF is that? Hard to believe it's an accident, bastards..but now for the good news: my previous post this week may have been prophetic!! I'm hearing that Cam Williams has indeed canceled his Purdue visit as I'd HOPED FOR!! Again, not yet confirmed but...that's the buzz, so let's hope it's true!!
I heard the same on Cam Williams, that Purdue canceled his visit as they have no room for him. Nobody else had him in for an official visit. Let’s hope he qualifies and has a great career here!

Reactions: BigTimeAt69
https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spo...nd-4-star-DT-Kristian-Williams-125683431/Amp/

I do not think they would intentionally get it wrong. Would they be willing to lose credibility on purpose just to pull one over on the few of us that follow IUFB recruiting? I agree that it is really bad though so I guess they have lost credibility no matter how it happened.

I heard the same on Cam Williams, that Purdue canceled his visit as they have no room for him. Nobody else had him in for an official visit. Let’s hope he qualifies and has a great career here!
LOL, says the Purdue fan who also posts on the PU board calling Indiana the “Loosiers” and saying you hope Maryland is just good enough to finish ahead of Indiana in the East.

LOL, says the Purdue fan who also posts on the PU board calling Indiana the “Loosiers” and saying you hope Maryland is just good enough to finish ahead of Indiana in the East.
He also posted at the Louisville board defending the great Brohmdoodoo.

I do not think they would intentionally get it wrong. Would they be willing to lose credibility on purpose just to pull one over on the few of us that follow IUFB recruiting? I agree that it is really bad though so I guess they have lost credibility no matter how it happened.
Huh? Idk what you're talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT