ADVERTISEMENT

Good News And Bad News

Guys, I recently accepted the call to a new pastorate. So this is good news. The bad news is it is in Central Pennsylvania (Penn State country) which means I have to leave the state I love. Please don't screw up my beloved Indiana in my absence.
No one cares ...

F.O.A.D.

Reactions: PhishPhan682
Guys, I recently accepted the call to a new pastorate. So this is good news. The bad news is it is in Central Pennsylvania (Penn State country) which means I have to leave the state I love. Please don't screw up my beloved Indiana in my absence.
No one cares ...

F.O.A.D.

Every-Time-Your-Ex-Posts-Pic-Instagram-His-New-Girlfriend.gif

My home office is in the Bethlehem and the Allentown area. I also have friends in the Lancaster area. I like that area and the people seem to be friendly. My family settled in York/Cordurus County when they arrived in 1743, so maybe that is why I like it.

I was just glad to hear you weren't going to a small congregation in Texas. Too bad you aren't a United Methodist pastor. I know a pretty large church you could start next week if approved. Our temp is an OSU fan. I reminded him it might not be a good idea to mention that.

I've never met VPM. I would assume he can speak.

Speaking isn't his problem; facts, logic, truth, and reasoning are completely foreign to him. I blame his Mother, as intelligence is general inherited from the female. Probably a complete twit.

Is she friends with your Mom?

Speaking isn't his problem; facts, logic, truth, and reasoning are completely foreign to him. I blame his Mother, as intelligence is general inherited from the female. Probably a complete twit.

Is she friends with your Mom?
Not a good day for you to mention my mom!

I hope it goes well for you. Indiana's loss is Pennsylvania's gain.

I was just glad to hear you weren't going to a small congregation in Texas. Too bad you aren't a United Methodist pastor. I know a pretty large church you could start next week if approved. Our temp is an OSU

Where in Texas are you?

Ugh, a whole new group of people u get to dumb down, sad for them, a plus for our state tho.

Ugh, a whole new group of people u get to dumb down, sad for them, a plus for our state tho.
Not sure what you mean by dumb down. I am sure the pastor after me in the Indiana church will be a Bible preacher just as I was. If you are talking about politics, then that doesn't work either because I never preached on politics. In fact the only thing I say during the election time is that people should vote so at least they have a right to complain. You have no right to complain if you choose not to vote.

Not sure what you mean by dumb down. I am sure the pastor after me in the Indiana church will be a Bible preacher just as I was. If you are talking about politics, then that doesn't work either because I never preached on politics. In fact the only thing I say during the election time is that people should vote so at least they have a right to complain. You have no right to complain if you choose not to vote.
Lol, you are one of the most bigoted, closed minded,non thinking posters I have ever witnessed. I pity anyone who comes to your church. I mean you were actually posting that Trump, a sexual predator, pathological liar, race baiting, draft dodging phony patriot had changed and was a humble man of god if u r that damn dumb, which you have demonstrated many times I pity those people who you leach off of in your new assignment. Good riddance.

Lol, you are one of the most bigoted, closed minded,non thinking posters I have ever witnessed. I pity anyone who comes to your church. I mean you were actually posting that Trump, a sexual predator, pathological liar, race baiting, draft dodging phony patriot had changed and was a humble man of god if u r that damn dumb, which you have demonstrated many times I pity those people who you leach off of in your new assignment. Good riddance.
Geez Louise!

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
Do you believe in God? If you do , then do you believe God can change a man or a woman? I did not vote for Trump in the primary. I was a Ted Cruz guy. But if you have to give me the choice of Hillary or Donald, I will take Donald every day. And the country sided with me so you have to live with that. I do wonder if you are closed minded and non thinking. Usually when we have venomous anger towards someone then it is their perceived short comings that are actually our own short comings.

Van,
Good luck to you. It obvious you have a group here that will not come close to considering your conviction until............. they are on their death bed. I bet there are a number of these heathens that come around in the last minute of them breathing. And that is ok. If they don't..... Oh well.

Reactions: cryano
Van,
Good luck to you. It obvious you have a group here that will not come close to considering your conviction until............. they are on their death bed. I bet there are a number of these heathens that come around in the last minute of them breathing. And that is ok. If they don't..... Oh well.
I pity those of you who will die convinced of your Christ nonsense, never having known the loving hand of the Goddess.

Reactions: rocket_knight
Do you believe in God? If you do , then do you believe God can change a man or a woman? I did not vote for Trump in the primary. I was a Ted Cruz guy. But if you have to give me the choice of Hillary or Donald, I will take Donald every day. And the country sided with me so you have to live with that. I do wonder if you are closed minded and non thinking. Usually when we have venomous anger towards someone then it is their perceived short comings that are actually our own short comings.
Good lord you are a non-thinking morin. I pity anyone that sits and listens to your nonsense, maybe thats why they keep moving you around? They keep looking foe the lowest IQ group on earth.

I pity those of you who will die convinced of your Christ nonsense, never having known the loving hand of the Goddess.

Consider it a hedged bet.

Besides, are you arguing that there will not be those who fight it.... Up until the last minutes and then suddenly consider it? Hypocritical yes, but you don't see believers bashing them over it, do you? (ok, maybe I should limit that lack of bashing from just me :cool:)

Besides, are you arguing that there will not be those who fight it.... Up until the last minutes and then suddenly consider it? Hypocritical yes, but you don't see believers bashing them over it, do you? (ok, maybe I should limit that lack of bashing from just me :cool:)
You are falsely assuming nonbelievers subscribe to the same dichotomy you do. For nonbelievers, Christ is just one of countless myths. He holds no special position in end of life decision making.

You are falsely assuming nonbelievers subscribe to the same dichotomy you do. For nonbelievers, Christ is just one of countless myths. He holds no special position in end of life decision making.

You may be right, and it seems we have one thing in common. You falsely assume they never change their mind and convert. Cheers.

Christians love it when people receive Christ at the end of their lives. None of us deserve grace, which is exactly what people get when they lived their whole lives apart from God, but realize in the end their need of a Savior. The thief on the Cross was a man who deserved death. He knew it and said it. Yet at the end He believed Jesus was the Messiah and His Savior and the Lord said, "Today, you will be with me in Paradise.".

Good luck with new flock, Rev.
Try not to show obvious disappointment with Pennsylvania basketball.
They can’t help it.

I told them when I
Good luck with new flock, Rev.
Try not to show obvious disappointment with Pennsylvania basketball.
They can’t help it.
I told them when I met with them a few weeks ago that I was IU through and through, but would root for Penn State against Purdue. Of course to be truthful I had to admit it would not be that hard to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT