ADVERTISEMENT

Give me Lathon and that Minix dude everytime...

Its all about Disciprine! Our players have NO Disciprine! Missed ft/rbs/3ptrs/etc! In All facets of the game! This team will not make it far! MR is complete garbage, and Ware from last year showed up in the 1st half! We will probably see last year Ware more at some point this season! I can’t stand how many mistakes this teams makes! We barely beat Morehead effn state ffs! IU may just want to already decline the NIT invite!

Smokem if you gotem! Showed some heart finally! Trey made some 3’s with clutch shooting! Got some great energy and scoring out of walker! Now play this way the whole game! I like using exclamation points!

over these guys who put on the shorts with the stupid 5 stars on their butt. They show more confidence, heart and moxy then any of those "big time recruits" on the other side of the court.

Then root for Morehead St and be happy. Not hard. Bye.

Reactions: sglowrider
There were more than a few boos as they headed to the locker room going into halftime.
Good! They deserved each and every one. Just shows how unfair basketball can be at times. IU did not deserve the win. Also what was Reneau so angry at the end of the game?

Then root for Morehead St and be happy. Not hard. Bye.
Keep enjoying the sh!t show.

I watched those two dudes school guys all night, play with more heart and really just play the game the way I remembered what Indiana basketball used to be all about. Instead we have 5* players getting pushed around, shots stuffed, and players pouting because they are sitting on the bench... where they obviously belong.

You may be dancing around because IU ended up wining by 1pt, though they couldn't even finished that off with two more missed free throws, but I am not. The effort was not there. I want guys that will give max effort for Indiana. Is it that hard?

And, I will leave when I want. Thx.

Homeboard Hero^^ Iu was garbage tonight

Yes they were. Your point? IU was garbage at Minne under RMK when they lost by 40. And against Cleveland St. And against lots of other teams under Davis, Crean, Sampson, McCracken, Watson, and Miller. At least we found a way to win ugly. On to N. Alabama.

Yes they were. Your point? IU was garbage at Minne under RMK when they lost by 40. And against Cleveland St. And against lots of other teams under Davis, Crean, Sampson, McCracken, Watson, and Miller. At least we found a way to win ugly. On to N. Alabama.
That is really the only positive from the night. At least they didn't totally fold.

I'd say that I hope it's a lesson for the team to take the next two games seriously, but I've learned from experience that it's very hard to get players to come out strong against an on-paper weak opponent.

I think the edge that RMK had in that regard was that his players always had him to fear, even if they didn't fear their opponent.

Keep enjoying the sh!t show.

I watched those two dudes school guys all night, play with more heart and really just play the game the way I remembered what Indiana basketball used to be all about. Instead we have 5* players getting pushed around, shots stuffed, and players pouting because they are sitting on the bench... where they obviously belong.

You may be dancing around because IU ended up wining by 1pt, though they couldn't even finished that off with two more missed free throws, but I am not. The effort was not there. I want guys that will give max effort for Indiana. Is it that hard?

And, I will leave when I want. Thx.

Remember Pan AM 66 IU 60? Remember Clemson 68, IU67? Remember 7-5 in '81?

I dance when we win. Life's too short to worry about every little thing and bitch and moan all the time. So if you want sit, stew, worry, and harumph around about a game with a ball...go for it. I'm looking forward to N. Alabama.

over these guys who put on the shorts with the stupid 5 stars on their butt. They show more confidence, heart and moxy then any of those "big time recruits" on the other side of the court.
I’d take Lathon. Minix? Dude did nothing and you would be crying like a little girl if he played for IU.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT