ADVERTISEMENT

Get this day over with.

IU needs to get blown out to put the pressure on the administration to change the culture and ways of doing things. Embarrassment is one hell of a motivator.

Always fun to play boilers. Win or lose. I can’t wait to see us in Mackey. Those who think they can and those who think they can’t are both correct.
Go Hoosiers!
Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.--Henry Ford. Too much negativism in this thread. We have a team that has average B1G talent. We have less than average size and ability to make the three. We can win, but will take extraordinary effort. That is not there every night.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
Wow how the mood has changed between IU and Purdue. I have degrees from both universities so I appreciate the culture from both. A few weeks ago IU was great by fans expectations and I saw IU clothing everywhere and no one was wearing Purdue. Now Purdue is great and IU is horrible. I always enjoy the view point of the fans. However history shows IU has a much more difficult time playing in Mackey then Purdue does in the Hall. This is Purdue's national championship game.

Reactions: Columbus-Boiler
Not going to be fun.
No it won't, other than landing Romeo, Arch has a lot in common with the orange one in terms of in game coaching. Guessing will get another big dose of that today.

Did we expect to get hammered by PU under Mike Davis, when most would concede we have more talent, albeit not healthy, but that's where we are at … hoping to beat PU, and hoping to not get humiliated. Last year was a pass, maybe this year is too because of injuries, but next year will and should be hot seat.

Reactions: IUgradman
No it won't, other than landing Romeo, Arch has a lot in common with the orange one in terms of in game coaching. Guessing will get another big dose of that today.

Did we expect to get hammered by PU under Mike Davis, when most would concede we have more talent, albeit not healthy, but that's where we are at … hoping to beat PU, and hoping to not get humiliated. Last year was a pass, maybe this year is too because of injuries, but next year will and should be hot seat.
Please enlighten us with your vast knowledge that compares the coaching styles of crean and archie.

Hoping for the unexpected, but I think this is a lost year and Arch needs to step it up and move on from Crean recruits. Expecting a beat down
Well, there are some of us that believe this is not a lost year. Archie has already stepped it up.

It still is his transition...

And the year hasn't played out yet.

Just watch IU's players get healthy and start winning again.

Epically dumb. Archie has been very good at in-game coaching during his time here. Look at the number of close games we've pulled out. The issue has been coming out of the gate playing with no urgency.

IU isnt pinching pennies with the basketball program. Maybe you should stop posting like a dumbass.

Archie was an excellent hire. If it doesnt work out for archie it isn't because of fred glass or money.

Yes they are. Archie had to kick some tail to get the program into the 21st century.

IU needs an administration like AZ where Archie’s brother is caught okaying $100,000 for a recruit and is STILL head coach. When the administration decides it is in its best self interest to have an NCAA trophy is when real improvement in the basketball program begins. 30+ years of no championships, 12 under Knight unless you believe he forgot how to coach, proves it’s an administration problem not this coach or that coach or whatever the excuse of the season is.

Reactions: IUgradman and campc
Maybe IU ought to put players’ names on their jerseys and keep them there until they learn to play as a team and only then will their names be removed.

IU needs to get blown out to put the pressure on the administration to change the culture and ways of doing things. Embarrassment is one hell of a motivator.

at least light a match if you're going to drop turds like this on the board

jesus, you guys need a Fred Glass support group

Well, it looks IU will get blown out. How many more friggin losses to Purdue before something changes?

Last 3-4 minutes of half needed to have Phinisee and Romeo in when went from 3 up to 7 down. Durham did little. Green even less. Whatever pep talk they got at half sure didn't work either.

Fred Glass can't be fired soon enough. I'd be more optimistic about sports teams in Minnesota. This is a joke

Reactions: IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT