ADVERTISEMENT

George Zimmerman is auctioning the gun used to

Thankfully the US has a long history of not accepting laws as is. Otherwise the US would truely be a shithole.

I assume you were supportive of OJ as well. Thank jerry we aren't seeing prisoners released on an unprecedented level for court failings.

If your argument is, it's the law, I weep for America. It is more f'd then I actually thought.

You seem like a Trump guy.

If Trayvon had lived, he would've been a Trump supporter.

Thankfully the US has a long history of not accepting laws as is. Otherwise the US would truely be a shithole.

I assume you were supportive of OJ as well. Thank jerry we aren't seeing prisoners released on an unprecedented level for court failings.

If your argument is, it's the law, I weep for America. It is more f'd then I actually thought.

You seem like a Trump guy.

And you have people who heard from God to thank. Anne Hutchinson for standing up to the Puritanical rule and George Whitfield for standing up to the established churches in the South.

#Liberty

Who gives a flying f***? Are you going to cry about it? If I knew how to be more glib I would be just to hear you guys cry.

The 17yr old kid was a criminal. Sounds like ol' Zman may be one too. Good riddence to both.

It's funny to me that in a fight between two people you guys side with the one who the court found was committing a crime. Take a second and think about how dumb you have to be to feel that way.
the only side I'm taking is that - whether it was justified or not - a guy killed a kid and is trying to profit off it. Maybe I should have been more clear about it - it's pretty stupid to defend him selling this gun - and trying to profit off killing the kid - even if you think he needs the money.

skittles_gun_by_sheerkhon.jpg

Reactions: FL33 and mike41703
Who gives a flying f***? Are you going to cry about it? If I knew how to be more glib I would be just to hear you guys cry.

The 17yr old kid was a criminal. Sounds like ol' Zman may be one too. Good riddence to both.

It's funny to me that in a fight between two people you guys side with the one who the court found was committing a crime. Take a second and think about how dumb you have to be to feel that way.
Maybe you and George could have a duel to the death?

the only side I'm taking is that - whether it was justified or not - a guy killed a kid and is trying to profit off it. Maybe I should have been more clear about it - it's pretty stupid to defend him selling this gun - and trying to profit off killing the kid - even if you think he needs the money.

Did you dance in the streets when Obama killed Osama? People profit off of death all the time. Stop being a pu$$y.

Every thread in which FL gives an opinion about race should involve boobs.

This thread is about race?

Reactions: Lucy01
Did you dance in the streets when Obama killed Osama? People profit off of death all the time. Stop being a pu$$y.

This thread is about race?
I didn't say it was. I said you owe penance for outrageously ignorant comments like this:
He's a man of latino decent who the media thought was white. The media and Obama quickly jumped on this case because they thought they hit the SJW jackpot: white on black crime.

Also, friendly advice. Stop using the term "SJW." Whatever your politics, you don't want to be associated with the people that associates you with.

Nah... I like it. It perfectly describes the everyday dopes you meet who are too weak to stand up for themselves (read: poor and ineffectual) but expend a lot of energy worrying about the misfortunes of others.

They deserve ridicule.

Nah... I like it. It perfectly describes the everyday dopes you meet who are too weak to stand up for themselves (read: poor and ineffectual) but expend a lot of energy worrying about the misfortunes of others.

They deserve ridicule.
No, it's a pejorative for progressives. Use of it specifically identifies you as a supporter of Gamergate and it's related nonsense, so-called men's rights groups, etc. If you allow yourself to be associated with such groups, you are the one who deserves the ridicule.

I warned you. Don't say I didn't.

No, it's a pejorative for progressives. Use of it specifically identifies you as a supporter of Gamergate and it's related nonsense, so-called men's rights groups, etc. If you allow yourself to be associated with such groups, you are the one who deserves the ridicule.

I have no idea what gamergate is, nor do I care. Don't be a SJW.

Reactions: Lucy01
I have no idea what gamergate is, nor do I care. Don't be a SJW.
I'm saying, when you use the term online, you are telling other internet users that you are the kind of guy who isn't just politically conservative; you're the kind of guy who walks around wearing t-shirts that say "Men have rights, too!" Just know who you are in bed with, is all.

Speaking of SJW I saw this last week. Made me laugh about the idiocy of some people.

This poster deserves all the ridicule they get.
Guy confusing May the 4th and Cinco de Mayo.

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/7037314/this-guy-thinks-may-the-fourth-is-cinco-de-mayo

I'm saying, when you use the term online, you are telling other internet users that you are the kind of guy who isn't just politically conservative; you're the kind of guy who walks around wearing t-shirts that say "Men have rights, too!" Just know who you are in bed with, is all.

In bed with?

Don't paint with such a broad brush. It's very un-progressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT