ADVERTISEMENT

George Zimmerman is auctioning the gun used to

what a effin' nut job loser. And that goes for the person who would buy that gun too. Seriously - no matter how you felt about that whole Trayvon/Martin tragedy, this is seriously effed up.

I never thought about it, but the gun is property that would be returned to him. The proper thing to do would be to drop it in the deep ocean where it can't be an artifact for some sick person to worship. Someone should tell Zimmerman the gun would become more valuable if he shot himself in the head.

What's next? Is OJ going to ask that his glove be returned so he can sell it?

"defend his life" against Trayvon Martin. Opening bid is 5 grand.
http://gawker.com/george-zimmerman-to-auction-off-gun-that-killed-trayvon-1776180325

He's just doing his part in order to help (let's hear it!) MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

1398329037436675248.jpg

Maybe BLM will collect the money and use it on him.

oh that would be sweet!! f' yea... BLM gunning down a mixed race citizen because... because... well, who cares why! f'n justice man!

I'm getting a SJW boner just thinking about it!

He's just doing his part in order to help (let's hear it!) MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

1398329037436675248.jpg
You owe boobs for this.

We need to start cracking down on the no political posts again.

Call Zimmerman a Dbag (I don't disagree), but no need to make it political.

Reactions: kkott and FL33
I'm all for people being able to use guns as self defense but this case was a very strange one. He clearly feels no remorse for what he did and is now trying to make money off of it.

I don't know why anyone would want to spend money on that either

Why should be feel remorse? Maybe he's pissed because he acted within the confines of the law (set your personal feelings aside on that issue), was cleared by the initial investigation, then the president made it political so he was charged by a special prosecutor and had to spend 30k defending himself from charges he was ultimately found not guilty of.

Yea... why would he be mad or need money?

Reactions: cryano
Why should be feel remorse? Maybe he's pissed because he acted within the confines of the law (set your personal feelings aside on that issue), was cleared by the initial investigation, then the president made it political so he was charged by a special prosecutor and had to spend 30k defending himself from charges he was ultimately found not guilty of.

I would think most normal people would feel some remorse for killing someone even if justified. I'm sure he does need money but trying to make money of off a gun you killed a teen with is pretty low.

I would think most normal people would feel some remorse for killing someone even if justified. I'm sure he does need money but trying to make money of off a gun you killed a teen with is pretty low.

It's distasteful, imo. Not my thing, but neither is the Hitler statue that just sold for $17 million in New York.

I can't imagine he'll get $500,let alone 5k...but who knows. Some people with money are weird.

Reactions: whobop and IU40IU

I'll accept everything you said and still hope he dies a very slow painful death.

The world will be a better place.

If not that, then I hope he goes down extremely painfully while eliminating every single Kardashian.

He murdered a child.

But the courts said it was ok! As we have seen throughout history, the courts don't make mistakes and laws are always correct.

This is evidence of why you should never have an entirely female jury.

And was getting his ass kicked...

Right, by a child. If you are such a doughy weakling that you can't defend yourself against a child without shooting him, maybe don't follow and harass him. Maybe listen to the police dispatcher who tells you not to engage him.

He did? Somebody should notify the authorities.
this isn't really something to be glib about. He shot a 17 year old kid in cold blood and he's trying to profit off it. Even moderately defending him is stupid.

He did? Somebody should notify the authorities.

I just want to clarify that your argument is that he was found innocent, therefore he is? If so you realize how weak an argument like that is, right. It would be a Trump supporter stupid argument.

Or is there a a deeper meaning to your support of George.

Or maybe we have created the perfect state with no flaws in the legal system?

this isn't really something to be glib about. He shot a 17 year old kid in cold blood and he's trying to profit off it. Even moderately defending him is stupid.
FL33 is afraid somebody is going to take his treasured guns away.

I just want to clarify that your argument is that he was found innocent,

He was found not guilty in court. That's how we do it here in 'merika... or have the commies reeducated you? Although, I suppose if you press the issue you could say the initial investigators found him innocent.

I hate people like him: i.e. do-gooder cop wanna be's. But, he was guilty of no crime. He's a man of latino decent who the media thought was white. The media and Obama quickly jumped on this case because they thought they hit the SJW jackpot: white on black crime.

Turns out the guy was not guilty. Not only that, he was a not guilty guy of latino and possibly African decent. Ooopps! I'm sure the guy is an a-hole. I'm sure you guys are morally offended the legality of his actions. But they are legal, and you guys got played by the media.

I bet you guys believed that Rolling Stone article about some chick being gang raped at the UVA fraternity, too.

Who gives a flying f***? Are you going to cry about it? If I knew how to be more glib I would be just to hear you guys cry.

The 17yr old kid was a criminal. Sounds like ol' Zman may be one too. Good riddence to both.

It's funny to me that in a fight between two people you guys side with the one who the court found was committing a crime. Take a second and think about how dumb you have to be to feel that way.

Reactions: jet812 and Moops
He was found not guilty in court. That's how we do it here in 'merika... or have the commies reeducated you? Although, I suppose if you press the issue you could say the initial investigators found him innocent.

I hate people like him: i.e. do-gooder cop wanna be's. But, he was guilty of no crime. He's a man of latino decent who the media thought was white. The media and Obama quickly jumped on this case because they thought they hit the SJW jackpot: white on black crime.

Turns out the guy was not guilty. Not only that, he was a not guilty guy of latino and possibly African decent. Ooopps! I'm sure the guy is an a-hole. I'm sure you guys are morally offended the legality of his actions. But they are legal, and you guys got played by the media.

I bet you guys believed that Rolling Stone article about some chick being gang raped at the UVA fraternity, too.
He murdered a child.

I hear they are big Anna Nicole Smith fans, too.

Thankfully the US has a long history of not accepting laws as is. Otherwise the US would truely be a shithole.

I assume you were supportive of OJ as well. Thank jerry we aren't seeing prisoners released on an unprecedented level for court failings.

If your argument is, it's the law, I weep for America. It is more f'd then I actually thought.

You seem like a Trump guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT