Florida
Barrack Obama
Michelle Obama
Charles Schumer
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi
Joe Biden

Hmmm...sounds like they were trying to build a wall before Trump was even in the discussion.

Dare the Democrats on this forum to watch this video. Would love to see your responses.

“We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws”...President Bill Clinton

Barrack Obama
Michelle Obama
Charles Schumer
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi
Joe Biden

Hmmm...sounds like they were trying to build a wall before Trump was even in the discussion.

Dare the Democrats on this forum to watch this video. Would love to see your responses.

“We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws”...President Bill Clinton

moral to the story,

don't screw up Central America, when we're close enough we become the bailout option.

Barrack Obama
Michelle Obama
Charles Schumer
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi
Joe Biden

Anyone who supports anyone on that list is obviously racist.

What was this supposed to prove? It proves that what you all say is a lie. Dems are not for open borders. They are for dealing with it in ways much smarter than a wall. Which is what we’ve said all along. Thanks for proving the point.

What was this supposed to prove? It proves that what you all say is a lie. Dems are not for open borders. They are for dealing with it in ways much smarter than a wall. Which is what we’ve said all along. Thanks for proving the point.
Decriminalizing the border is essentially opening the border. I know an extreme lib, but don't be dumb. Maybe you need to get one of the guys here to explain it to you.

Did I hear a single Dem say Wall? I heard fence, I heard more agents, I heard new technology. The Dems have offered all 3 to Trump who has turned them down.

More agents and more technology are canards intended to distract from apprehension. Agents and tech does no good unless our policy is to apprehend and immediately return illegal entrants. No court dates and no notices to appear. The problem is that we ignore our asylum laws, and the ones we don’t ignore, the pro-illegal immigration interest groups have taught people to game.

The issue is whether we have a mindset to stop illegal entry and use the only proven effective barriers to do it. A technological virtual wall is not a wall.

Barrack Obama
Michelle Obama
Charles Schumer
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi
Joe Biden

This type of stuff is a good reminder of just how insane the Democratic Party has gone, in a very short period of time.

Barrack Obama
Michelle Obama
Charles Schumer
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi
Joe Biden

This type of stuff is a good reminder of just how insane the Democratic Party has gone, in a very short period of time.
I’d guess most of the Democrats running would have very similar plans. Insane? Nope, that’s your guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT