ADVERTISEMENT

GameDay to Bloomington?

SRIV94

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Somewhere near Chicago
The good news is that NEB/IND is an absolutely perfect game to get GameDay for. Dormant program with big-time coach hire who became the first FBS team to be bowl-eligible in 2024.

Now the bad news—UGA/TEX and ALA/TENN are the same week, and both are ESPN-controlled games (NEB/IND is not). Of course, GameDay has been to Austin and Knoxville a gazillion times. They’ve been to Bloomington…once, and that wasn’t even for a Saturday game (Thursday opener vs. OSU).

So if we want GameDay to come to Bloomington, I think a campaign may be in order. (And if we don’t, to hell with it. :) )

I'm hoping Nebraska hangs on up 14-7 at 2:28. Leading 4-0 Rutgers.

Nebraska punter just kicked an incredible punt from around his 10 (where he was standing) to the other 10. Officially 69 yard punt, no return.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
The good news is that NEB/IND is an absolutely perfect game to get GameDay for. Dormant program with big-time coach hire who became the first FBS team to be bowl-eligible in 2024.

Now the bad news—UGA/TEX and ALA/TENN are the same week, and both are ESPN-controlled games (NEB/IND is not). Of course, GameDay has been to Austin and Knoxville a gazillion times. They’ve been to Bloomington…once, and that wasn’t even for a Saturday game (Thursday opener vs. OSU).

So if we want GameDay to come to Bloomington, I think a campaign may be in order. (And if we don’t, to hell with it. :) )
More likely it will be Big Noon Kickoff. I’m ok with either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT