ADVERTISEMENT

game times in Atlantis

don't listen to him. Punch'em in the nuts, grab your stash and make a run for it, shouting "Canadians are p*ssies!"

The good news is, before I really caught on to what a dipshit move I made, I was a complete dick to the Canadian gals at their border(and lied to them about having weed, thank god they didn’t search me). Showed them exactly what an entitled little shit american is all about. Didn’t help the cause for how the perceive Americans today.

Ironic. I’m currently on the side of the border in lubec Maine. Wanted to check out Canada and the sign said border closed. It is so remote I drove through. Now my weed got confiscated and they are trying to prove I’m a citizen. This is insane.
How'd they catch the residue encrusted pipe/grinder ? Did you just own up or they did a search when you were detained? Dogs? Getting stopped for pot in Canada is like getting kicked out of the party for bringing the wrong kind of beer. They're probably smoking it right now. F'n Canadians. Give a country a border and look how they are.

I say we should give every Canadian entering the US a joint at the border and tell them to "enjoy their visit!".

Ca
How'd they catch the residue encrusted pipe/grinder ? Did you just own up or they did a search when you were detained? Dogs? Getting stopped for pot in Canada is like getting kicked out of the party for bringing the wrong kind of beer. They're probably smoking it right now. F'n Canadians. Give a country a border and look how they are.

I say we should give every Canadian entering the US a joint at the border and tell them to "enjoy their visit!".

Canadians asked if I had weed, said no, and got to turn around. America is where I got detained. They didn’t ask what I had, just did a search. No dogs.

And Cav is a hero to so many here…. My case for avoiding mind altering substances has been made. Thank you sir

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT