ADVERTISEMENT

Game day experience critique

JWH

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2001
Tail gaiting: Rather sparse crowd but the excise police could have had a field day. Heck the regular police could have had a field day for PI. Now I drink and enjoy it. But I drink on the down low and in light of recent player suspensions in both major sports it seems that we are being hypocritical when people are stumbling all over the place in the green space south of 17th and numerous players are suspended or dismissed.

Non game activity: Horrible. I hate the guy with the mike, he is either related to someone or has pictures of someone. The band director. Ok you were alive when the detective shows of the 70's were big most attendees were not. How about something current? And why punish the band by making them play crappy music and wear uniforms that might as well be what muslim women wear. The drum guys acting, shall we say odd, during interviews and on the field with the red steppers needs to stop immediately.

Bicycle races are not entertainment. Let students throw footballs at targets and kick field goals or catch punts. Anything but bicycle races. And god love the red steppers. If ever a concept's time has come to go this is it. They ought to be called stepford wives steppers. It is apparently against the rules for them to move their hips when dancing for fear of blowback. Cheerleaders in costumes right out of the seventies to match the band's music.

Food?: No Brats? Polish sausage instead that when ordered ended up being a freaking hotdog? Popcorn that was popped on Friday? I will pay 5 thousand dollars to be allowed to revamp the concessions and in return get 2% of the increase in money made for 2 years.

Again not talking about the game but if you created a plan to drive away fans the current "gamely" experience would do it.

Hoping the suspensions impacted the product on the field and hoping for better play next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.