ADVERTISEMENT

Gambling - 5 games in a row this same parlay has hit for me:

May 2, 2017
IU to cover, the over, and Rourke for over 250 yards passing. Nebraska won't stop this from happening for a 6th straight game, and you have 2 weeks to figure out how to bet online and share in this parlay with me. I was feeling lucky on Sat and put together this 7 legger: IU to cover, the over, Lawton and Ellison each for 25 yards rushing, Sarratt for 40 yards receiving, and IU to score over 27.5. Vegas hasn't figured IU out yet and these player yardage bets added to my parlays have been easy $$. Pulled out $1000 in winnings Sunday. Anybody else been winning $$ on our Hoosiers? Any bets anyone have been using that have been hitting regularly?

Next week may not be the time to keep going back to the well on this. I feel confident that IU can still win, but Nebraska plays a kind of defense we’ve not encountered yet with that 3-3-5.

The cover and over have been like an ATM. Just won my bet on the over for season wins…hit that so early, now I have to wait until end of the season to collect….real problems🤑!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT