ADVERTISEMENT

Galloway

I'm not really sold on Galloway starting. Not that he hasn't played well, mostly, but it messes up the rotations worse than they already are when Woody goes with five subs on the floor at one time. Or if he starts, it should be for Kopp and not Stewart.

Reactions: bailey777 and mk24
I'm not really sold on Galloway starting. Not that he hasn't played well, mostly, but it messes up the rotations worse than they already are when Woody goes with five subs on the floor at one time. Or if he starts, it should be for Kopp and not Stewart.
Other than hustle and defense he is very limited. His offense is easy to guard because all it consists of is a floater. Everyone knows he shoots the three about as well as a third grader so when he starts next year all they will do is sag off him the whole game.

As long as Kopp and Stewart eat up minutes that Bates and Geronimo could be getting, IU is going to struggle. Kopp has to be the biggest flop at IU as I have seen. Stewart is streaky at best. Galloway is better off the bench.

As long as Kopp and Stewart eat up minutes that Bates and Geronimo could be getting, IU is going to struggle. Kopp has to be the biggest flop at IU as I have seen. Stewart is streaky at best. Galloway is better off the bench.
I agree Bates should get more minutes but Geronimo seems totally lost to me on the court. He was awful last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT