ADVERTISEMENT

Gabbard a Terrorist

So Tulsi goes on Fox and criticizes Kamala and goes on Terrorist watch list next day. Who the hell is the dictator?

So linking tabloids now? Almost as pathetic as dbm's twitter posts. I think this was listed between big foot sightings and Elvis is alive in Venezuela

Reactions: Circlejoe
So Tulsi goes on Fox and criticizes Kamala and goes on Terrorist watch list next day. Who the hell is the dictator?

And she called it out, in big media quickly, as I recall through my sleepless night with the TV. Or I dreamed it. The chic's got balls. In a good way, not democrats way.

Bigger question, what does it take to properly deliver a negative reinforcement to DC, that they need to stop their shit? Cam someone draw the line, please?

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
So linking tabloids now? Almost as pathetic as dbm's twitter posts. I think this was listed between big foot sightings and Elvis is alive in Venezuela
Impossible. Everyone knows Elvis is cryogenically sealed in a container to be unsealed as one of the seven seals in Revelation

Reactions: hookyIU1990

Welcome to the club. I’m technically a white Christian nationalist. The left likes to keep their voters scared.

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC
Do you guys honestly believe Tulsi Gabbard was put on the Terrorist Watchlist?

Would it bother you if true?

Of course. I'd bet $1000 it's false - she's not on the list. "Doesn't deny" is one of the most meaningless phrases ever uttered. If you asked me about the capabilities of a Tomahawk missile and asserted that you heard it's range was up to 10,000 miles, could linger over potential targets for hours and then hit you in the lefty eye, I'd not deny that. ;)

Do you guys honestly believe Tulsi Gabbard was put on the Terrorist Watchlist?
I mean, her story is pretty convincing. And no one is going to come out and say they actually did it. At his point the evidence would point toward it being true.

Of course. I'd bet $1000 it's false - she's not on the list. "Doesn't deny" is one of the most meaningless phrases ever uttered. If you asked me about the capabilities of a Tomahawk missile and asserted that you heard it's range was up to 10,000 miles, could linger over potential targets for hours and then hit you in the lefty eye, I'd not deny that. ;)

So what would it take for you to believe it?

Reporting from a reputable source? Even Fox or the NYPost.

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
I mean, her story is pretty convincing. And no one is going to come out and say they actually did it. At his point the evidence would point toward it being true.

How would she know? How would you know if you're on it? How would a terrorist know if he's on it? She can't know. It's 99.999 percent certainly made up for ratings.

I disagree with allowing abortion on demand until birth anywhere in the US.
That’s why I’m asking….how far down the federal government rabbit hole are we, as fiscal conservatives, prepared to go.

We have to start paring it back.

Hence the question.

Or we just pretend we are fiscal conservatives and continue on with accounting gimmicks

Reporting from a reputable source? Even Fox or the NYPost.

This good enough for you:

This administration calls Republicans fascists but then goes well out of their way to act like fascists...

Using government organizations to go after political rivals (for no reason other than they are a rival) shouldn't be tolerated by anyone in this country...

Putin and Russia media refer to her as “Our Tulsi”- the anti Ukraine funding part of team elephant might not be in our best interests, then again neither might be those who fund Ukraine 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
How would she know? How would you know if you're on it? How would a terrorist know if he's on it? She can't know. It's 99.999 percent certainly made up for ratings.

Your probably right. As a former congresswoman, presidential candidate, and military veteren, she probably has zero contacts in the government who would tip her off.

Far more than some evidence free assertions.

She does seem like the lying type. Instead of jumping on the side of "lol, this is bs", why not say "wow, if true, this is concerning. I think I will research or at least wait for facts to come out."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT