ADVERTISEMENT

Future Schedule Updates

25 too. Could be the beginning of a continuing series.

I sure hope not.

That's just asking for major, major trouble.

Louisville has access to a much broader recruiting base because they historically, accept a much higher risk student. This really helps them when it comes to bringing in JC players and HS guys we wouldn't even bother to try to recruit.

The above, added to the fact that their athletes are on par with a Big Ten team in terms of strength and speed makes for a really dangerous opponent particularly in terms of early season injuries, win or lose...

We had a setup like this when we used to play KY and during most of those games we ended up getting key players dinged before they ever got a shot at a Big Ten team...

If you're dreaming of a 4 win season this approach is exactly how you schedule it...

Remember, we are now playing one more Big Ten team than we used to thanks to the wisdom (greed?) of Delaney and friends...

Only the routine top 10-12 teams have the type of depth to weather that type of injury attrition due to scheduling... (In My Opinion).

//I do know how bad Louisville was last year. I don't expect them to stay that way for long with that recruiting base and a real coaching staff on campus...///

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT