ADVERTISEMENT

Future Recruiting Targets

rikki-tikka-tava

All-American
Jul 17, 2002

What are their games like? Both IN kids, correct?
Correct.

Haralson is your modern 6'5-6'6 wing who can do it all; pass, dribble, shoot. Long, athletic, he'll be a lottery pick.

Not to put too much pressure on Sisley, but not sure I've seen someone come out of that neck of the woods in Southern IN with that size and skillset since Larry Legend himself. All kidding aside, Sisley has range from all over the court and can put the ball on the floor. And he's a good athlete. He's a legit 6'6 if not taller and at 15 or 16 years old, might not be done growing. Kyle Singler is an appropriate comparison in my opinion.

Assuming Sisley can grow to 6'8, both these kids will be extremely tough to land as the competition from all over the country will be fierce.

Correct.

Haralson is your modern 6'5-6'6 wing who can do it all; pass, dribble, shoot. Long, athletic, he'll be a lottery pick.

Not to put too much pressure on Sisley, but not sure I've seen someone come out of that neck of the woods in Southern IN with that size and skillset since Larry Legend himself. All kidding aside, Sisley has range from all over the court and can put the ball on the floor. And he's a good athlete. He's a legit 6'6 if not taller and at 15 or 16 years old, might not be done growing. Kyle Singler is an appropriate comparison in my opinion.

Assuming Sisley can grow to 6'8, both these kids will be extremely tough to land as the competition from all over the country will be fierce.
They'll both likely end up being exactly what modern day NBA GMs are clamoring for. 6'6 - 6'8, athletic, versatile, wings that can shoot and defend.

They'll both end up being top 20-30 kids in 2025, with Haralson likely being top 10.

If that ends up being true, and if history repeats itself...Purdue won't get either, and IU won't get both of them. I'd take either of them, obviously...maybe leaning towards Sisley. As he's a tad better shooter, and at this point, isn't as likely to be a 1 and done kid.

A LOT can happen for either, good and bad, before 2025 gets here though. Hope they both progress and continue to be studs. Indiana basketball as a whole needs high level kids like them.

They'll both likely end up being exactly what modern day NBA GMs are clamoring for. 6'6 - 6'8, athletic, versatile, wings that can shoot and defend.

They'll both end up being top 20-30 kids in 2025, with Haralson likely being top 10.

If that ends up being true, and if history repeats itself...Purdue won't get either, and IU won't get both of them. I'd take either of them, obviously...maybe leaning towards Sisley. As he's a tad better shooter, and at this point, isn't as likely to be a 1 and done kid.

A LOT can happen for either, good and bad, before 2025 gets here though. Hope they both progress and continue to be studs. Indiana basketball as a whole needs high level kids like them.
I suspect Haralson will end up at La Lumiere or Monteverde when all said and done, shouldn't even be at Fishers in the first place. Had some luck landing Monteverde kids the last few classes and seem to be targeting more, but I always lose a little bit a hope once these Indiana kids start moving out of state.

Sisley would be the ideal Indiana player and crowd favorite for years. I think IU has as good as shot to land him as anybody else. And I agree, Purdue doesn't have a chance here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT