ADVERTISEMENT

Fun game. State vs State. Indiana vs Kentucky

GeorgeStrait IU

All-American
Apr 10, 2005
Here is something fun.
Pick any 6 IU players of all time to team up with 6 anytime Purdue players to make one roster to play 6 UK all time players and 6 UL alltime players.

Pick one coach that has to have been a coach at one of the four schools to lead each state.

Hmmmm this would be cool to see how the game would play out and win.

Gene Keady/Bob Knight vs Denny Crum/Adolph Rupp/Rick Pitino would be the coaches i’m sure.. .. Who would you pick?

Fun? More like idiotic. Maybe get out more, read a book...

Hard pass, even without the revolting thought of the in-state pairing or IU needing help.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU

Hard pass, even without the revolting thought of the in-state pairing or IU needing help.

Just say hard pass. Why be a dick with the first part of your response? You know nothing about me, how often I get out, or anything. To qoute TMP “Dumb”.

Here is something fun.
Pick any 6 IU players of all time to team up with 6 anytime Purdue players to make one roster to play 6 UK all time players and 6 UL alltime players.

Pick one coach that has to have been a coach at one of the four schools to lead each state.

Hmmmm this would be cool to see how the game would play out and win.

Gene Keady/Bob Knight vs Denny Crum/Adolph Rupp/Rick Pitino would be the coaches i’m sure.. .. Who would you pick?
Bob Knight, and my team would only play 6 players 😂

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT