ADVERTISEMENT

Friday's game with OSU postponed with a DH on Sunday...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
I haven't seen anything about a schedule change yet, but it looks to be a certainty. The forecast for rain on Friday has not changed since I first posted about it on Tuesday. They are forecasting a chance of rain at 90 pct tomorrow with no breaks in it at all. While they have rain to varying degrees throughout the day, they have thunderstorms forecasted for between 3 and 6 p.m with the rain continuing on through the evening.

They did post this about 3 hours ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: hookyIU1990
I haven't seen anything about a schedule change yet, but it looks to be a certainty. The forecast for rain on Friday has not changed since I first posted about it on Tuesday. They are forecasting a chance of rain at 90 pct tomorrow with no breaks in it at all. While they have rain to varying degrees throughout the day, they have thunderstorms forecasted for between 3 and 6 p.m with the rain continuing on through the evening.
Thought I saw already that Friday was moved to 4pm first pitch

Thought I saw already that Friday was moved to 4pm first pitch
Yes, I added that to my post above about the tweet on that, but if the forecast is accurate or close to accurate, and I know the field is made to play in rainy conditions, that would be right in the period they are expecting thunderstorms after it had rained all night and during the morning. Oh well, I guess we can only sit back and see what happens since we have no involvement in the decision making, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see another change to it.

Friday's game has been postponed and there will be a single game tomorrow and a DH on Sunday with the first game being at 11 a.m. (ET).

There's a flood watch for the Bloomington area and the latest forecast I've seen is they expect around 1.5 inches of rain through Saturday morning with the rain moving out by Saturday morning (hopefully.)

Reactions: Epictetus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT