ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Funnies

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
One day the devil challenged the Lord to a baseball game.

Smiling, the Lord proclaimed, "You don't have a chance. I have Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle and all the greatest players of all time up here."

The devil replied, snickering, "Yes, but I have all the umpires!"

and a chick...( a few for Friday)

F2IlhVUXoAADdI_

F1-tD-MX0AA4S4v

F14eus7XgAIFUcy

F2CREY7XoAA6Uuz

F2GPrILW8AAeyU9

F2IxLCOX0AAwMkB
F2FSXMyWEAASf7D

Did you hear about the flasher who exposed himself to two elderly ladies in Central Park? One had a stroke. The other couldn't quite reach . . . .

A group of nuns were painting their convent. The Mother Superior tells them to hurry up and finish because the blind man is coming. The nuns get so hot from working that one suggests they take their tops off to cool down. Another says "OK, I guess it's just a blind man that's coming." The blind man arrives and says "Nice tits. Where do you want the blinds?"

Did you hear about the flasher who exposed himself to two elderly ladies in Central Park? One had a stroke. The other couldn't quite reach . . . .

A group of nuns were painting their convent. The Mother Superior tells them to hurry up and finish because the blind man is coming. The nuns get so hot from working that one suggests they take their tops off to cool down. Another says "OK, I guess it's just a blind man that's coming." The blind man arrives and says "Nice tits. Where do you want the blinds?"

Hate to be the rain on this parade, but I believe the normal ratio is at least 1 hot chick per joke. Don't want you to violate the high standards SDH has set.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT