ADVERTISEMENT

Fred

bailey777

Hall of Famer
Nov 18, 2011
Who can forget this famous quote right before the Archie hire from Freddy!!! How about just making the NCAA that should just be the goal at this point forget about deep runs for now.

"The expectations for Indiana University basketball are to perennially contend for and win multiple Big Ten championships, regularly go deep in the NCAA Tournament and win out next national championship—and more after that," IU Athletic Director Fred Glass said in the statement announcing Crean's dismissal.

Who can forget this famous quote right before the Archie hire from Freddy!!! How about just making the NCAA that should just be the goal at this point forget about deep runs for now.

"The expectations for Indiana University basketball are to perennially contend for and win multiple Big Ten championships, regularly go deep in the NCAA Tournament and win out next national championship—and more after that," IU Athletic Director Fred Glass said in the statement announcing Crean's dismissal.
Please reduce your thread creation rate by 25%.

I was hoping you got a better nights rest last evening. You’ve seen a tad wound up the last couple of days. 😉

look on the bright side, the days are getting longer , the sun warmer, we are Edging towards spring. 🚴‍♂️ 🌅

I was hoping you got a better nights rest last evening. You’ve seen a tad wound up the last couple of days. 😉

look on the brought side, the days are getting longer , the sun warmer, we are Edging going towards spring.
Oh man I know. I have many of my early crop seed starts going and doing well. My favorite time of year. Always filled with hope of what this years crop can bring!!!!

Reactions: .Gerdis
Oh man I know. I have many of my early crop seed starts going and doing well. My favorite time of year. Always filled with hope of what this years crop can bring!!!!
Love the sound of the spring peepers.

Reactions: Beorik

look on the bright side, the days are getting longer , the sun warmer, we are Edging towards spring. 🚴‍♂️ 🌅
I did get some good sleep but work if very slow right now so I got alot of time on my hands and this beats looking a the stock market right now.

Reactions: .Gerdis

apparently, he can!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT