ADVERTISEMENT

@ Fred Glass

uhhhhh IU coaches use planes all the time at their disposal. Corporate jets at that. So IU is far more advanced than some helicopter.
Ohhh cmon...How cool would it be for CTA to roll in with a Chopper. ;) Especially in and around here. So he wants to cruise over and check out a Carmel game on a Friday night. Then at halftime cruises over to Ben Davis. Thats top notch, valuable time recruiting right there!

Last edited:
Ohhh cmon...How cool would it be for CTA to roll in with a Chopper. ;) Especially in and around here. So he wants to cruise over and check out a Carmel game on a Friday night. Then at halftime cruises over to Ben Davis. Thats top notch, valuable time recruiting right there!

Allen specifically did just that this past year a couple of times. Used a helicopter to hit up multiple Indy area HS games on a Friday night

Man oh man. The CTA helicopter post appeared before all the "IU doesn't spend money on football posts." ;) . BTW I was kinda hoping for the white w red pins look helicopter
As long as there's no candy stripe design I'm ok with it. But I would prefer a name on the back. And maybe a chrome look up near the top rotor.

where is the candy striped helicopter?

Which raises an issue - whoever decided the football team (or any other team) would wear candy-stripe SHORTS as warm ups should be drwan, quartered and have the parts run in different directions by horses.

Warm ups are long.
Even in August heat.

And candy-stripe warm ups - not the IU pitchfork interwined IU - are THE footprint logo symbol for IU. You see a player in red candy-striped warm ups and you CANNOT think anything BUT IU.

Which raises an issue - whoever decided the football team (or any other team) would wear candy-stripe SHORTS as warm ups should be drwan, quartered and have the parts run in different directions by horses.

Warm ups are long.
Even in August heat.

And candy-stripe warm ups - not the IU pitchfork interwined IU - are THE footprint logo symbol for IU. You see a player in red candy-striped warm ups and you CANNOT think anything BUT IU.
Um... what do you think of when you the the intertwined I and U 'pitchfork'?

I don't know anything it stands for other than IU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT