ADVERTISEMENT

FREAKING GREAT GAME INDIANA!

Just think as bad as our offense was , and I think it was that Penix had his worst passing game ever. That IU won. I had changed the channel because all PSU had to do was run the clock out , big mistake. My wife came in and said the game was in overtime. I thought she was kidding. Now I’m going to have to watch the replay to see what happened. I went from being completely bummed out to elation.

Reactions: DGJRieman
Just think as bad as our offense was , and I think it was that Penix had his worst passing game ever. That IU won. I had changed the channel because all PSU had to do was run the clock out , big mistake. My wife came in and said the game was in overtime. I thought she was kidding. Now I’m going to have to watch the replay to see what happened. I went from being completely bummed out to elation.

Penix seemed too wired most of the game. Also feel like he needs to learn to throw a softer touch pass on some routes instead of zipping everything. But I will give him credit for finishing the game to tie it up and win.

This team didn't quit, happy for them.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT