ADVERTISEMENT

Flight Tracker for Bloomington

What are you seeing?

That a Jet Linx Hawker 800 flew from Indianapolis to Bloomington and then on to St. Louis. The plane didn't leave St. Louis until a little under 5 hours after arriving, and made the return flight to Bloomington then Indianapolis. Fred Glass was on board, I'm sure.

That a Jet Linx Hawker 800 flew from Indianapolis to Bloomington and then on to St. Louis. The plane didn't leave St. Louis until a little under 5 hours after arriving, and made the return flight to Bloomington then Indianapolis. Fred Glass was on board, I'm sure.
IU and Mizzou ADs discussing buyout terms?

Reactions: ZildjianZLine
There was a rumor Glass was seen at the MVCT

IU and Mizzou ADs discussing buyout terms?

I believe I read that Glass was going to the MVC Tournament Final; but by the times listed, he wouldn't have arrived at the arena until approximately half-time. So... maybe he had a meeting with "someone" after the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT