ADVERTISEMENT

Flight Tracker for Bloomington

I like the Dayton stop
Looks like Crean is interviewing in St. Louis or were there talking to Marshall after the MVC win. This might be the 2nd interview for A. Miller since the plane was in Dayton yesterday also. LOL love the flightware. Chris Collins in Chicago too

I'm not familiar with that site, nor certain how to interpret it, but is it showing a flight from Wichita to Bloomington this morning?

Reactions: Kelper
I'm not familiar with that site, nor certain how to interpret it, but is it showing a flight from Wichita to Bloomington this morning?

Yes. It's a Cessna 208 owned by Cessna Aircraft, and they're probably delivering parts. Nothing to see here.

Yes you are correct there is a flight coming in from Wichita that will be here at 12:57. There is also a departure that is leaving Bloomington to go to OKC

Yes you are correct there is a flight coming in from Wichita that will be here at 12:57. There is also a departure that is leaving Bloomington to go to OKC

I like the idea that this could be the "feelers" already working. Times overlap and you probably don't want agents for two different coaches on campus/in town at the same time. I'd like to think a Marshall rep is coming from Wichita while we send someone to speak with a Donovan rep in OKC.

The regular season is over and there just happen to be flights to and from B'Town and the cities that have two coaches who have been heavily discussed regarding the IU job. I can dream.

Ya, it would be strange coincidence for OKC and Wichita, and Dayton to all be unrelated destinations from Monroe County airport at a time when all three locations have coaches who are potential candidates for the most talked about job in Monroe County. Gotta think at least one of those flights is connected to the job.

What is the tail number of the plane associated with IU athletics?

What is the tail number of the plane associated with IU athletics?
That would be some valuable information but not sure we know it. Bayarnfan was the one who tracked it years ago. But he actually tracked the search firms plane.

That would be some valuable information but not sure we know it. Bayarnfan was the one who tracked it years ago. But he actually tracked the search firms plane.
Most of those planes have a private owner, but there does seem to be a few leased. Do we own our own plane. I would expect a chartered plane to be used in a job search unless the plane is available. I'm sure the athletic department is aware people watching the travel patterns. I would use Indy to help throw people off the trail.

I'm hoping for a private meeting on a plane sitting on a tarmac in a city OKC or Boston is playing. When do these teams come to play the Pacers?

Most of those planes have a private owner, but there does seem to be a few leased. Do we own our own plane. I would expect a chartered plane to be used in a job search unless the plane is available. I'm sure the athletic department is aware people watching the travel patterns. I would use Indy to help throw people off the trail.

I'm hoping for a private meeting on a plane sitting on a tarmac in a city OKC or Boston is playing. When do these teams come to play the Pacers?
I believe Cook INC owns the planes we use. OKC is at home tonight and the Pacers have already played them twice. They don't play again. Also Indy is logical since it's where Glass lives most of the time.

I believe Cook INC owns the planes we use. OKC is at home tonight and the Pacers have already played them twice. They don't play again. Also Indy is logical since it's where Glass lives most of the time.
I don't remember anyone discovering any flights to or from Marquette last time. I expect neutral site or private meetings at someplace like the Final 4 where people normally gather. Washington DC this week would be a good place to meet.

I was thinking the same thing. Crean hasn't been fired or resigned yet so it would be completely unprofessional for IU to use an official IU plane (if they have one) to go on coaching searches at this point. I'm not saying they aren't looking, I'm just saying even if they were in Wichita to talk to Marshall, for example, I doubt you'd see a plane at the local airport that had "INDIANA UNIVERSITY" on the side of it.

Reactions: BigRedFootballEd
I was thinking the same thing. Crean hasn't been fired or resigned yet so it would be completely unprofessional for IU to use an official IU plane (if they have one) to go on coaching searches at this point. I'm not saying they aren't looking, I'm just saying even if they were in Wichita to talk to Marshall, for example, I doubt you'd see a plane at the local airport that had "INDIANA UNIVERSITY" on the side of it.

How about....

"NOTHING TO SEE HERE"

:)

Reactions: deepthree
Cream is coming back. We are going to make a run in the BTT.

Not only a run but we are going to win it for the first time in IU history. Crean will follow it up with another sweet sixteen run and a big fat contract extension. Hoo hoo hoosiers! The one thing you can never ever do is count Tom Crean out!

fwiw Donovan just put his Gainesville home up for sale a few days ago. Not sure how that would have anything to do with IU, but interesting none the less.

Last edited:
fwiw Donovan just put his Gainesville home up for sale a few days ago. Not sure how that would have anything to do with IU but interesting none the less.

He lives in oklahoma may be the reason.. although the timing is odd, I'll give u that.

Donovan's parents, and maybe his in-laws too, live in Gainesville. Probably kept the place awhile to visit, but now realizes there's not enough time for it. Or maybe they rented it out and it's a good time to sell. Who knows. But he's not selling something he lives in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT