ADVERTISEMENT

Fess up... which of you 'mos, excepting Cap (of course), get pedicures?

Hoops Cat

Hall of Famer
Mar 6, 2007
da Region
And maybe Scott the racist Texan. (I know - that's redundant)

Hmmm?

Just curious - a friend of mine got one, and said it felt like he was walking on new feet. I've never even considered one, but might if I lived in Commieville where their given out as part of their food stamp program. (Zizkov has great toenails, I've heard).

I'm guessing Warison, for one, and TMP, for sure.

Please, post insulting or humorous responses................................starting......................

NOW!

I got one in Jamaica as part of a package we had, manicure as well. Figure why the hell not, wasn't paying extra for it.

Wasn't bad...wouldn't pay for it again.

And maybe Scott the racist Texan. (I know - that's redundant)

Hmmm?

Just curious - a friend of mine got one, and said it felt like he was walking on new feet. I've never even considered one, but might if I lived in Commieville where their given out as part of their food stamp program. (Zizkov has great toenails, I've heard).

I'm guessing Warison, for one, and TMP, for sure.

Please, post insulting or humorous responses................................starting......................

NOW!

Don't see myself ever asking for a mani/pedi, but I do like a good massage now and then. The gal I've been going to is hot with a nice little bod so that might have something to do with it too.

200.gif

This place has become as soft as a jello convention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT