ADVERTISEMENT

Fan Nation & SB Tribune - C.J. Gunn

rikki-tikka-tava

All-American
Jul 17, 2002

I never count on freshmen for much, but the reviews of this group are sucking me in. I have hoped the Montverde guys will bring an edge (dog as Cav likes to say) and now getting my hopes up that maybe Gunn and/or Banks can provide the shooting we've been lacking. We've had so many disappointing years, maybe we're finally due for one where we overachieve (hesitate to use that term, because honestly I think this team has the talent to be F4 caliber), but I mean a big jump, not just incremental improvement. Like, win the B10 or B10 tourney or make a F4 type jump! Be nice to start to have expectations again!

What percent of our shots will be in close via Race and Trace?
A few more on drives from X.
How many shots should we take from outside?

Hopefully we take 25+ 3 pt shots per game with a 36+%
I’m thinking it’s closer to 20. Probably 20-25 depending on who we play will determine the amount. Hopefully hit around 9. I like when they get one right before halftime.

I’m thinking it’s closer to 20. Probably 20-25 depending on who we play will determine the amount. Hopefully hit around 9. I like when they get one right before halftime.
If we take about 20 per game - we would need to shoot 45% to make 9 - ain’t gonna happen!!!
We need 25+ per game to make 9!

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT